Quantcast

~~~~~gmt tuesday, tuesday gmt~~~~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
merry tuesday all, its coming up on exam week for me at school. d-day is fast approaching this year i guess, oh well could be worse. on a up note my new bike looks like its gonna be built for this weekend and im gonna be able to ride it!! winning!!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's only Tuesday?!? Yesterday at work felt like it lasted a week already and I don't see today going any better. I'm gonna need some more coffee... and maybe a beer.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Happy F'ing Tuesday.

Today is my Monday. Had a holiday Friday and was sick yesterday, actually was sick the whole weekend. But hey, I deleted all my GT5 data and started over with my new wheel. :thumb:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. I can already tell this is going to be a long week, have to go hold someone's hand later and walk with them to make sure they do their job. Sigh.

Tried yoga last night, fell asleep at the end.

Primaloft jacket arrived yesterday. Crampons arrive today. Boots to be purchased shortly. Weeee!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Tuesday! Already looking forward to tonights activities. Local's night at Bend Brewing Company!!! Warm weather ensues so I'm riding at lunch. I still need to get my bike to Web so my fork can be rebuilt. I doubt there is any oil left in it because it is all down the front of my fork. L(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning primates. Had a weird day yesterday that ended with me in and out of a few dr. offices. All is ok now, but it was definitely a bit scary while I couldn't breath. They think I had some sort of acute severe asthma attack which left me wheezing, coughing until I couldn't breath and not able to do anything! A few tests, a breathing treatment and a stop at the pharmacy for an inhaler and I seem to be a bit better. I was told to rest today so I am and will give work a go tomorrow. I've never had anything like this happen before and hope it doesn't happen again that's for sure. Baby is fine and I'm feeling better now too.

Happy Tuesday!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning primates. Had a weird day yesterday that ended with me in and out of a few dr. offices. All is ok now, but it was definitely a bit scary while I couldn't breath. They think I had some sort of acute severe asthma attack which left me wheezing, coughing until I couldn't breath and not able to do anything! A few tests, a breathing treatment and a stop at the pharmacy for an inhaler and I seem to be a bit better. I was told to rest today so I am and will give work a go tomorrow. I've never had anything like this happen before and hope it doesn't happen again that's for sure. Baby is fine and I'm feeling better now too.

Happy Tuesday!
Wow, thats crazy. Hope you feel better!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Happy Tuesday!
Baby was just showing you who's boss. ;)

Glad you're ok though.....stuff like that is scary as hell.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whoa Tree Saw, take it easy!!

So I have a new boss. My current boss is rad and she mtn bikes and does cycle cross and is the same age as me and is just a frickin' RAD chickita banana. This new lady... I'm not so sure about. I met her last night, and I am sure we will be fine working together, but... you can't top my last boss, OR the dude before her! They were rad, and I'm not pleased with this turn of events. So... mini rant over. Wish us luck.

I'm also looking into a new car. I love my 'ru, but 17 miles to the gallon isn't cutting it anymore. Suggestions?