Quantcast

^#^$gmt tuesday@#$%

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
sat staring at my computer screen for a good five minutes right there trying to figure out what i was about to post...... its gonna be a long day if thats how its starting out. any way did more work on bar spins yesterday, i wanna be able to throw them off drops by the end of the month.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys... yup it's only Tuesday.

Spent last night finishing up a video edit of my buddy and I skiing a few weeks ago at Oak Mountain. No it's not some crazy video with tons of powder (we live in NY). Just a video of 2 ex-racers / ex-instructors tearing up a little ski area in the Adirondacks.

(Me = black helmet & goggles, my buddy = blue helmet & sunglasses)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! This morning has been dragging on!!! Syd was grumpy this morning which isn't fun to deal with. I think she's catching a cold or something...who knows! She missed the bus and that just set her off so she was a joy to deal with for the short time we were together before I dropped her off at school. Class fundraiser tonight means I don't have to cook dinner so that's a big plus! We have also managed to sell off more than half of the Girl Scout cookies that are in my house too (YEAH)!!! Back to work I go!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! This morning has been dragging on!!! Syd was grumpy this morning which isn't fun to deal with. I think she's catching a cold or something...who knows!
Must be in the air! Lucas threw an all out temper tantrum last night because I told him "no" when he asked if we could go to McDonalds. He earned $5 in allowance last weekend, so I gave him a chance to spend his money on that, but that's not what he wanted to spend it on... well... me either. He ended up grounded from electronics last night, and was a stinker this morning too. *sigh* kids will be kids.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
its winter. put stuff outside.
That's where it is now. Fridge is cleared out and unplugged, hoping a good thawing/cleaning will make it work again, but I'm only 1/2 confident that'll fix it (compressor runs, fridge stays cold but the freezer won't hit low temps). Hoping the coils were just frozen/dirty. If not, I guess I'll be fridge shopping this weekend. I was hoping to update the kitchen in the near future, so a new SS fridge will probably motivate me to actually get on it. :rolleyes:

On the bright side, this fridge thing forced me to eat a pound of bacon as part of my dinner tonight......yea, that's it.