Quantcast

~~ GMT Wed 6-15 game 7 ~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I saw Quo Fan was logged on this morning but it became painfully obvious to me that he had no intention of starting today's GMT. So here you go. You're welcome. :monkey:

Happy Wednesday, monkeys! 'Bout time we had some nice weather. I treadmilled 3.5 miles last night, putting that grumpy leg to the test. Feels ok this morning!

Thinking about weekend ride plans already...looking forward to finally getting onto some dirt.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Tickets booked.

15 days, I'll be in the good ole USA for 2 1/2 weeks. My bike is sitting in my mom's garage. I feel like a kid and Christmas is coming.

edit....Oh, and Gogol Bordello is playing at Grona Lund tonight!!!!!!

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
crappy morning so far. 5 kids drove their car over the edge of the highway and rolled into a tree at 2am. A couple of them were pretty busted up....never did get back to sleep although I tried. Getting ready to head out for a day in the ambulance....today is really going to suck.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
The only thing getting me through the 8 hour training class yesterday was the promise of a ride last night. Crabjoe and I hit up Lynn and after each having spectacular crashes had a great ride.

Not much on tap for today other than wishing I could be out riding.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The only thing getting me through the 8 hour training class yesterday was the promise of a ride last night. Crabjoe and I hit up Lynn and after each having spectacular crashes had a great ride.

I just saw your post about the Warrior Dash, though I refuse to post in a day old GMT. Me and my posse are in the 9:00 AM wave, so I probably won't see you.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
Caught some old dude trying to steal my license plate sticker off of my motorcycle last night. had his bitch ass arrested...F that guy.
****ting out a couple of projects this week...would like to make then look pretty but been told to put minimal effort into them. yay, i guess.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
crappy morning so far. 5 kids drove their car over the edge of the highway and rolled into a tree at 2am. A couple of them were pretty busted up....never did get back to sleep although I tried. Getting ready to head out for a day in the ambulance....today is really going to suck.
drunk & underage kids?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
go B's!!!!

i am tired. got home about 1AM after seeing Gruff Rhys play to a barely quarter-filled room. what the hell is wrong w/ people? don't they love Welsh songwriting at its finest?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Attempting a front flip on a rocky and rooty roller is far more spectacular than not being able to unclip while standing still and falling sideways.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Big ride afterwork last night and it was one of those rides where everything clicks! I cleaned every single section of COD from far out into town. Rock gardens were my bitch.

Tonight is Blitz to the Barrel men's addition. I'm racing the women's version next month...just going to watch and drink tonight.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
haha only had to go to school for 2 hours today and dont have to go tomorrow. i think i will spend tomorrow on a epic xc ride in nam since my freeride bike is busted. then tonight i will be riding white hall and getting italian food at my cousins house.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Scheduled an appointment to get some color done on my shoulder/chest tattoo for this Saturday. Pretty excited to finally start finishing this piece. My wife is also getting something new on her shoulder.

I got 2 rides in yesterday. Also quite pumped about that.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good mid-morning.

Road rash is sorta kinda healing up. I went to get a tetanus shot and the Doc decided to scrub my knee-hole out with what I can only describe as a toothbrush. Fvck me.

No pedaling for a couple of days, but hopefully I'll be able to hit the lifts this weekend on the big bike.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good mid-morning.

Road rash is sorta kinda healing up. I went to get a tetanus shot and the Doc decided to scrub my knee-hole out with what I can only describe as a toothbrush. Fvck me.
They used a pressurized water sprayer on my elbow. One doctor held open the gash while the other aimed the nozzle in it.:eek: