Quantcast

*~*Gmt wednesday Gmt*~*

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
holly wednesday ever one, cant believe how fast the week is going by:thumb:.

anyway we finished the hip on the jump line at nam last night and its pretty fun:thumb:. no plans for today just school and maybe a ride..... be safe out there monkeys:thumb:.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Rode home in the 30K headwind yesterday and averaged 25.6Kph, I was spent, destroyed......my daughter wanted to climb Högdalstoppen to see how windy it was at the top. These are man made 70M hills near my house, mostly construction debris (rock and dirt) So we did. Map attached, we rode the center hill, black dash line to the top. It was MAD windy at the top, I got cold instantaly. But it was cool to say I've been in another tropical system.....and this one in Sweden!!!!!

Floor hockey practice after work today. I am officially a defender after my performance at the last 2 games.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Why hello there, little monkeys. How about you all wake the frick up already? I said WAKE UP!

No run, no gym, no bike yesterday. And I had to work late (4:30). Sad Baboon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Been up since 6am. Got Syd ready for school, put her on the bus, drank some coffee and paid bills, headed to school and have been here since 7:30am. I guess I'm awake :p Still no TV service so we'll likely play outside until dinner, read some books and maybe a little Wii before bed. The fun never ends in my world :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hoping to pop out for a ride once it warms up a bit. Otherwise, it's job searching.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Any engineers who use COADE software should know that the new Intergraph Customer Service is horrible. I'm about ready to murder a tech support guy or two.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Sad sad skimonkey today. My dog is still lost. Husband and I went searching through my Uncle's neighborhood to post signs and look around for her for hours at lunch and after work. No luck so far. I miss my girl. :(

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sad sad skimonkey today. My dog is still lost. Husband and I went searching through my Uncle's neighborhood to post signs and look around for her for hours at lunch and after work. No luck so far. I miss my girl. :(
damn. that sucks. Good luck. is she chipped?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
got my motorcycle back & my damn clutch rod seal needs replacin'.
but in other motorcycle news...L signed up for ride school today!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Connecticut is a ****hole.

Oil change in car, mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, laundry, beer and making pizza/calzone.

Glad to see Joker's whiny bitch thread is gone, though.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
damn. that sucks. Good luck. is she chipped?
No, no chip... She has tags on, but who knows if she still has the collar on at this point. I'm really banking on either someone having her at their house without the collar and they will see the signs, or (more likely), she has just refused to go near anyone thus far, and maybe we'll get reports of sightings. She's super shy around new faces.

Thanks.