Quantcast

#$% gmt Wednesday GMT!!!!!!^%$#@

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
monkeys good morning today will be my first full day in school since i f'ed up my hand, i guess i cant milk it any more. good news is i went to the doctors the other day and it turns out i will be riding in a few weeks and it will be like it never happened in about 6 months ish :weee:. i also wont need more surgery or any kind of pt, all good news for me :thumb:.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning!
That's great news about the hand insanitylevel9!!!
Rain turning to snow here so another gloomy day looks to be on tap in my neck of the woods. Syd has swim tonight so I'll hit the gym for a short workout too. I'm happy to report that I got absolutely nothing done last night too. I got home late from school, had dinner, hot tub and watched TV before going to be early. Good times.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Wednesday, cupcakes! Good to hear some positive news on the nubfront, IL9!

Just another day in the hamster wheel today. 9:00 staff meeting aka b*tchfest. SHOOT ME NOW. I made a turkeyloaf yesterday and it was GOOD.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning, and good news IL9.
Busy day today. I was hoping to take a day off this week but there is too much work to do. :twitch:

If anyone has free time and can bust out a little snow dance for the Rockies, please feel free to do so.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I get to visit the dipheads at the DMV this morning. It seems the clerk made an error and should have charged me more money so they kicked back all my registration paperwork. Now I get to go waste my morning to give them more cash. The I get to go have fun in paratransit wheelchair hell for 12 hours...is it Friday yet?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Awesome news, now don't fall anymore.

morning, monkeys. Day 3 at the new gig and I really like it. Some cool people around here and not too crazy of a vibe. IT is going to piss me off, though. So day 1, I have NO LOCAL ADMIN RIGHTS on my desktop. That will never work, so they changed it by the end of the day. Day 2 and I still can't download drivers due to lack of rights locally. WTF. Then day 3 i notice Photobucket is blocked. Facebook and ebay make sense, youtube makes sense, but photobucket?

Moar coffee.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Pearl Harbor Day. 70 years ago, the day that lived in infamy. Have had the honor of visiting the USS Arizona and talk with volunteer veterans of the attack some years ago. It is still a day worth taking time out of and remembering.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Raining, so I decided that I have to be in the office "doing paperwork".

Last time I was in the 808, we visited the Arizona Memorial. I took a 12 shot panorama of the memorial wall in the back room. That is the most powerful place I have ever been.

Be safe out there.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
If anyone has free time and can bust out a little snow dance for the Rockies, please feel free to do so.
No kidding. My buddies and I were planning a trip up to Jackson hole in two weeks, but I don't even think that will be worth it at this point. Lets hope for a huge dump after the new year though, i'd be OK with that.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I will do the snow dance for the Rockies and Cascades. I had a dream last night that I was skiing on dirt... and it was tearing the sh!t out of my skiis. But there were a bunch of us doing it and it was like just training for the hill... I think that means more snow is coming. I hope. I may have a dream interpretation fail here though.

It's a good morning! I've been a diet beast and my pants are comfy again! Always a good feeling to have a little extra room in your clothes. Kind of like IL9 will have in his gloves from here on out.

Have a great day!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hells yeah!

The wife found a box at the thrift store containing an OG Nintendo, a SNES, a N64, a Gameboy Pocket and about 20 games. $30 later my evenings for the rest of the week are officially shot.
Hot damn! Color me envious........though my NES and SNES and about 15 games each were acquired for free.....so I can't complain. :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ah what a pleasant day. Two pickups in the Iron Triangle section of Richmond ( wonder what causes all the pock marks in the walls of the houses and why there are bars on all the doors and windows?) And now I'm just chillin in west Oakland with the crack heads.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Took the GF and picked up a new (to me) toy.

The look on the salesman's face when he opened the garage door and saw I was going to haul with a GTI was priceless.