Quantcast

~~ GMT Wednesday ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wake up!

Was the monkey down this morning or something? Kind of weird to see the last post in the Lounge was in the three o'clock hour.

Yesterday was uneventful and today looks like more of the same.

This GMT post sucks.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
We had quite the squall line move thru last night...60+ mph winds, small hail. We lost a section of the carport roofing and a couple of branches. Then an hour later, the moon was out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went to the gym after work yesterday, grilled some chicken, and was in bed by 9:30. I am a wild man.

My big plans for tonight are to bottle my first batch of homebrew. :cheers:
Bottling requires a lot of tasting to make sure you have a consistant product. Have one or sixteen for me. Been 8 days without a beer :(.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. I had a nice workout last night. It's been a long time since I just hopped on the bike (trainer) and rode hard for 30 minutes then I did some stretches, crunches and the like...exciting stuff I tell you. Sq-Earl grilled chicken while I was working out and Syd painted me a picture. After dinner it was playtime, bubble bath time, story time and then when Syd went to bed, I helped Sq-Earl figure out all of his new security clearance paperwork and was off to bed by 10pm. It was quite a nice evening at home.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! I had a great night at the Bend Brewing Company last night. They have a reeaaaaaly nice IPA that is pretty heavy...8.5%. Very tasty. I'm cuttin out early today to enjoy the snow.

Cheers

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Slow evening last night, just catchin' up on some music and printing out pics to send to my folks. My son is sitting around salivating while waiting on his Logitech G25 steering wheel to show up which he actually paid for :shocked: .

Have a good day.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Morning!

Is it just me or do the weeks seem to be flying by?? I discovered PlayOn the other day and I have setup one of our computers as a media server so I can stream Netflix/CNN/Hulu/Youtube, etc to our TV. It has worked really well for us and now we can watch our Netflix movies on the TV rather than our laptops. Quality is less than a DVD (still a lot better than VHS), but it doesn't bother me. Anyone else use PlayOn?

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Morning, not a whole lot happened last night. Help the kids with homework, organized some stuff in the basement and had a few beers while watching TV. Tonight the kids have swimming and I need to grab some ice melt to try and make my driveway somewhat passable.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Holy Crap. I too grilled chicken last night. What are the odds?
Anyone else grill chicken last night?

oh yeah...mornin'.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Oh.
My.
God.

Cold, windblown ridgelines were hiked.
Cliffs were dropped.
Couloirs were ridden.
Deaths were defied.
Photos were not taken.

What an incredible fcken day.

Absolutely incredible.

I was so cold at one point hiking along an exposed ridgeline, I was making faces to keep my face from freezing.

I need a small pocket camera.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Boness or bone in? I made the bone kind. I refer to that dinner as "Chikkin OTB OTG."

Chikon on the bone on the grill.
OTB FTW!!!
Beverages enjoyed?

Me- Conquista Malbec, Lakefront Bridge Burner Ale, & a little bit of L's New Glarus Ice Barley Wine.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I did a night ride last night that was unreal. The temp was somewhere around 60, and everything was super clear. You could see lights everywhere within 50 miles of Greenville. Also, chasing my buddy who is 6'2 and 150 lbs makes for a helluva workout.
I have my daughter at work with me today which is always...........interesting.
She has entered the high pitch squeal and smile stage.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
holy crap it is nice out today. i never thought i'd ever be wearing shorts in the middle of february way up here in northern vermont.

although if my pinky wasn't broken i'd be a little more annoyed by this warm weather because the skiing is going to be crap for the next few weeks.