Quantcast

GMT welcome to December

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
No more 9-5! That's the first non weekend day in 2-3 weeks I had a good sleep. Now back to reading movie data and praying my new potential employer wants me since the job sounds really cool.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
At work. The spot where the cyst was removed is sore, I get a sharp burning feeling once in a while. Tomorrow morning I get to pull the tube out. I am so ready for this to be behind me. :mad:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
R.I.P, November 2011. You were a pretty good month, filled with lots of time spent outdoors and some good eatin'.

Happy December, kiddos! Don't mess it up.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, I can't believe December is already here. I guess I should start thinking about x-mas shopping shouldn't I? Well there are still 24 more days of shopping left... I'm thinking I'll procrastinate like usual :D

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Good morning Monkeys. Happy twelfth month of the year to you all. I'm looking forward to some snow. (Where's mah snow??) One day closer to the weekend, and one week closer to winter vacation. Yay!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I'm working in California again this week, I get to head home tomorrow. Its snowing in Golden, but not so much at the ski resorts. I hope I can ride OR ski this weekend.

Have a great day, yo.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
major windstorm last night. We spent many hours shutting down roadways with live powerlines on the ground under the trees that fell on top of them

and I had this tree blow over in my front yard, like I needed more firewood.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Its going to be 65 here today. It doesn't feel like December. But the new motorcycle is making this mock spring a lot of fun.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning :) It is December! It's cold. Sometimes I wish I was muslim just so I could wear a burka in this weather.