Quantcast

gmt wensday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good AM monkeys i havent had my coffee yet so im not totally awake but good morning nun the less. spend a good hour riding around in my basement, the carpets ripped up and im having fun riding all over the place... on that note im going to get my coffee have a good one monkeys

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was out in the field yesterday, rockin' da hood in Trumbull. Back in the office today.

I have to shoot a girls high school basketball game tonight. One of BigT's co-worker's granddaughter is playing and I agreed to shoot the game.

Be safe out there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

OK, this whole back disc thing is teh suck. Feels like my hip is dislocated, but the meds kick in around 10 and I feel fine. Then I wake up and it's like groundhog day with it killing me all over again.

Good times.
#jimmydeansproblems

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

The Cuban restaurant next door has a new barista and they were giving out free coffee this morning for a meet-and-greet. Got a double espresso to start the day and after a 2nd trip by there for another, I now am now experiencing time as simultaneous concurring events.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good Morning!

The Cuban restaurant next door has a new barista and they were giving out free coffee this morning for a meet-and-greet. Got a double espresso to start the day and after a 2nd trip by there for another, I now am now experiencing time as simultaneous concurring events.

I'd be taking concurrent poops.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
site day today. 2 hour meeting... then a 1 hour meeting... then sneak off for lunch... then another meeting about the first two meetings...

yeah.

Plus an advisory got posted that the RCMP is going to be stepping up the speed enforcement on the windy access road to site. That part of the drive used to be the highlight of my day!!!

fah. AND meh.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Test tomorrow in calc. Woke up on my day off too meet up with a cute girl from class to study all day. If all goes well, I can study what's in her pants after studying some basic 3 dimensional integration.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm baaaaaaaack! Boise was AWESOME! Shredded Bogus Basin for 2 days, nice fast groomers, a little wind-blown pow, and wall to wall blue skies!

Then we headed out to a yurt for a night and for some skiing. Basically... it ruled.

Bummed to be back a work, but stoked I had so much fun with my hubby and besties! Will post pics later!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Today made me realise Polish people don't know **** about movies. I've been reading the scripts for the last 5 days and after doing many reviews I notice that very often I like a story, many of my friends would like it and probably many other people too but most of the regular Johns would stay away from it because the comedies would lack stupid gags in trailers and the thrillers would lack blood. The only good movies that get any attendance in Poland are cultural events like Tinker Tailor. FFS we have 15% of the population of the US but some of the numers in cinemas baffle me.

Rant off.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Today made me realise Polish people don't know **** about movies. I've been reading the scripts for the last 5 days and after doing many reviews I notice that very often I like a story, many of my friends would like it and probably many other people too but most of the regular Johns would stay away from it because the comedies would lack stupid gags in trailers and the thrillers would lack blood. The only good movies that get any attendance in Poland are cultural events like Tinker Tailor. FFS we have 15% of the population of the US but some of the numers in cinemas baffle me.

Rant off.
Zajebiscie!!!!!!!!