Quantcast

GMT WINGDINGS Hey it's thursday! Did you see the NEWS about that THING? WINGDINGS Okay?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
some nasa intern discovered a planet on his third day.....

i bet he was high and listening to monster magnet ...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Almost Friday, yay! Cold and windy as fuck in the streets of Bahstn this morning. I've decided to invest mental energy into my job hunting home work out of sheer curiosity, even if I think that the complexity of the technology and its extraordinary difficult business implementation make this job a very high risk of failure. Been there, done that, the world does not appreciate anonymous heroes.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
-3 empire's degrees out there this morning. Dogo came back on 3 legs from her morning poop. Bitch ain't a winter lover.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Was the news about the thing:
  • Luggage related?
  • crankset related?
  • bottom bracket related?
  • broken Italian saloon car related?
Otherwise GTFO.

edit: I think we had some rain in September. I don't remember any since then.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
cold and sunny here this morning (0°F before wind, feels like -11°). These days are my favourite winter commute days. it just feels quieter.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work today. Actually got sick after driving back home, so took a few days off. That was about two and a half weeks of essentially no work, it was awesome.

Not so awesome is the actual returning to work after two and a half weeks. Do I even attempt to look at any previous emails or just do a Delete (Ctrl + a)? Outlook is going nuts trying to remind me of all the meetings that I've missed and ignored.

On a plus side, I have a fresh new student to train.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This has to be a scam, right?

PIVOT FIREBIRD PRO XT/XTR CARBON 27.5" EXTRA LARGE XL US$1,150
Google seems to think it's a bit more. Otherwise I might have to buy it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
slept good, started trail running again. yee-haw.
might be taking the girls to Loveland Saturday. If so, may make them wait in the car when we stop in Blackhawk. I need to try and make some $$$ at the craps table. good thing for screens, amirite?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello. I am working today. I brought a book and headphones in case I get bored with the internet in between this actual "working" bit of it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Was the news about the thing:
  • Luggage related?
  • crankset related?
  • bottom bracket related?
  • broken Italian saloon car related?
Otherwise GTFO.

edit: I think we had some rain in September. I don't remember any since then.
you make fun, but without me asking what color pantaloons I should wear, this forum would be even moar dead.

On a related note, I had a dream about MTBing last night. Did a sick huck. My friend was like "daaaaaaaaaaaamn". Of course, it was a dream and not real life, so no worries about that coming true.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
you make fun, but without me asking what color pantaloons I should wear, this forum would be even moar dead.
Red, they're faster.

By coincidence I'm wearing red trousers today, hopefully that makes today faster as work is dragging already.