Quantcast

GMT WINGDINGS Hey it's thursday! Did you see the NEWS about that THING? WINGDINGS Okay?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
But seriously, this Pivot Firebird. It seems the large is pretty big and this is an XL. But for $1150, it can't be THAT big. I guess if I get an offer on Friday I will get it to celebrate.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hey Gandalf, nice dress!

They are serious. I'm only an hour away, I'll send my wife if someone wants to pony up the $2K
W.
T.
F?
so let me get this straight.... these assclowns not only convince a bunch of neckbeards to leave their parents basement, but also to pay for the privelege?
I would love to see how many attendees they actually get.
I bet we all know someone who wants to be there!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hello. I am working today. I brought a book and headphones in case I get bored with the internet in between this actual "working" bit of it.
Sounds like my day.
Shipped some content to the team at the trade show in some god awful bumble fuck town somewhere, now I jsut sit & wait for the thumbs up email before my weekend begins.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Almost Friday, yay! Cold and windy as fuck in the streets of Bahstn this morning. I've decided to invest mental energy into my job hunting home work out of sheer curiosity, even if I think that the complexity of the technology and its extraordinary difficult business implementation make this job a very high risk of failure. Been there, done that, the world does not appreciate anonymous heroes.
want to grab a beer soon? been a while since we caught up. Haven't been on the trails in ages either.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Let's do it. I am busy with job projects this week but hopefully, the next week gets better. Any news from Woody?
no worries. It takes a bit of planning to figure out when the heck I can actually hang out. Tuesdays and wednesdays work. Fridays saturdays and sundays too.

Woodreau had his baby, no idea how he's doing. Seems to be OK, but I haven't check in in a while!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The lack of details on that ad and the fact it's on Alibaba is sketch. If you could use PayPal or someway to protect yourself, I'd say go for it.

Based on the blurry picture alone it's a 2017 model.
I thought PayPal with a credit card backer as a double layer of protection. See what news tomorrow brings. :panic:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Try it nao. Whats the worst that can happen? Out $1150, no biggie...Seriously though WTF is up with that website. Like my momma always said "If its to good to be true, it probably is"
What started it was a slick 18" I looked at for Lil Man. The bike looks pretty sweet, but the shipping is a killer.

It's only $136. But it cost $186 to ship it. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What started it was a slick 18" I looked at for Lil Man. The bike looks pretty sweet, but the shipping is a killer.

It's only $136. But it cost $186 to ship it. :rofl:
really?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like my day.
Shipped some content to the team at the trade show in some god awful bumble fuck town somewhere, now I jsut sit & wait for the thumbs up email before my weekend begins.

Oh the irony, dost thou forget what TN stands for?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So... just like everything else these days?

I'm afraid it is real. The 21 Convention for Men has been running for 13 years now.
If they really think they are on to something then they need to move the venue to Asheville. Would love to watch them get emasculated by the uber feminists that dwell in that town. It would litterally be like watching one of those scary paranah movies in the 80's. Freakin blood bath.