Quantcast

=== GMT ===

I have a friend that I ride with, female, about a quarter century younger than me. Memorial day weekend, she's meeting me in my partner's home town to ride for a few days. We will be staying in my partner's parent's house on the Hudson river. My partner has chosen not to come. I will visit her mother, who's in assisted care across the river, with my friend; they know of each other, but have never met. Life is not without risk.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Well ive had a shitty week, my cousin i was close with up and died on us. Pretty bummed about it. Yesterday had to take a toilet off and fish a toothbrush out the underside, thanks 2 year old.

But today I got a weird one. In addition to my junk yard endevors i have a bunch of truck storage. In the landscaping inbetween my properties and the neighboring one my employees found a fuckload of brand new camelbaks. Knowing they are in the warehouses behind us, I called and they came and picked them up. Because fuck thieves.
thumbnail_IMG_1561.jpg

All Mules in the two clear bags and the two black bags.

Well ive had a shitty week, my cousin i was close with up and died on us. Pretty bummed about it. Yesterday had to take a toilet off and fish a toothbrush out the underside, thanks 2 year old.

But today I got a weird one. In addition to my junk yard endevors i have a bunch of truck storage. In the landscaping inbetween my properties and the neighboring one my employees found a fuckload of brand new camelbaks. Knowing they are in the warehouses behind us, I called and they came and picked them up. Because fuck thieves.View attachment 128703

I have to manage to come visit you.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

But today I got a weird one. In addition to my junk yard endevors i have a bunch of truck storage. In the landscaping inbetween my properties and the neighboring one my employees found a fuckload of brand new camelbaks. Knowing they are in the warehouses behind us, I called and they came and picked them up. Because fuck thieves.View attachment 128703

hey...y u not make it rain for monkeys? :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I have a friend that I ride with, female, about a quarter century younger than me. Memorial day weekend, she's meeting me in my partner's home town to ride for a few days. We will be staying in my partner's parent's house on the Hudson river. My partner has chosen not to come. I will visit her mother, who's in assisted care across the river, with my friend; they know of each other, but have never met. Life is not without risk.
Proceed with caution?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just got my road bike back with some tasty upgrades (Ultegra Hydro brifters, new 1400 gram wheelset)
Too late to ride tonight, gonna knock off work early and go for a longer ride...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
no 3sum no care

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
@Tantrum Cycles small bit of publicity for your bike about half way into the video.
Thanks, I didn't see that. Those guys (Blaine and Pat) are showiing up everywhere. Pat said in the first 6 months he owned the bike, he rode 1000 miles and 100k of climbing. He's doing the BC race and a 10 day trip to Tibet, so Tantrum is getting around.

I even got a little trials love from Sea Otter/Ali Clarkson

Last edited: