Quantcast

>> gmt <<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Actually in the office today for in-person training, so I guess I'll use this "diversity" holiday on another occasion. In-laws got back from vacation last night, so the peace and quiet I enjoyed last week is now gone. I has teh sadz about that.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Son of a bitch. I got rear ended by a semi in a hit and run on hwy 84 at a red light about 30 minutes ago. Van got shoved forward about 6 feet. Luckily I was leaned back in the seat with my head on the headrest. I am sore but ok. Little Shakey from the adrenaline
IMG_20211011_060549365.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
There were semis in all the lanes. I pulled to the right hand shoulder after the hit expecting the one that hit me to follow. he didn't. there were at least 15 trucks in the pack and I had no idea which one it was in the dark (0545) and I was a bit out of sorts from the hit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
#dislike - where was that taken?

I know it's close though. DH bikes were put into the basement yesterday, not to see daylight again until ~June and the fat bikes were brought up into the garage. Apparently putting them away 6 months ago covered in road grime and salt wasn't a good idea.

Just put the central heating on too - 63 freedums was a few too freedums in the house.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkeys. I spent the weekend helping to build a new trail segment. The guy in the image is not me - it's Henry. Henry is responsible for most of the local trails, each addition he makes is designed to be more technically challenging and physically difficult than the last. My job was to clear brush and limb trees to maximize line of sight in the area past the rocks. This week my job is to move enough slab rock down the hill to build an erosion proof retaining wall.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got in 3 runs at MSA this morning, before my bike started making all sorts of bad noises. Elbow feels kind of dull as well. Oh well. Three runs was about 6300 feet of descent, so not too bad.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, ain’t this a kick in the ass in a good way. I had my ‘wrap-up’ meeting with my immediate sales supervisor. Sounds like they discussed things at length, and may want to hire me back for health insurance as a ‘brand ambassador’ for just the product that I was passionate about, with no sales pressure.
hunh.
golly gee whillikers.

This is the product for those of you not following along…
www.nicerecovery.com

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Packed up my work from home setup. Drove to mountain house for a furniture delivery.

as I drove up (phone on do not disturb) they called to cancel the delivery. Their driver called in sick.

gah

Driving back to Denver soon. Deck demolition is partly done.

F1752FA5-FC96-4944-AF09-35C15F9A04FC.jpeg

C16A5298-D807-4868-865A-DCB267DD1252.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well, ain’t this a kick in the ass in a good way. I had my ‘wrap-up’ meeting with my immediate sales supervisor. Sounds like they discussed things at length, and may want to hire me back for health insurance as a ‘brand ambassador’ for just the product that I was passionate about, with no sales pressure.
hunh.
golly gee whillikers.

www.nicerecovery.com

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
hunh.
golly gee whillikers.

www.nicerecovery.com
forget the physical therapy industry, integrate that into a live doll and you can forget about underpants with all the profits.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hunh.
golly gee whillikers.

www.nicerecovery.com
Does this mean you'll be Penny if they reboot of Big Bang Theory?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You lug a desktop computer around?
Not usually. This was a proof of concept day, and it turns out that 60 Mbps DSL is insufficient for my workday needs. Thus getting a second duplicate setup as this one (small tower + big graphics card to drive 4 1440p monitors) shall be put off until I can get Starlink service up there

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Well aside from the Ibuprofen at 7am, I have taken nothing for neck and shoulder discomfort and here at 3:24 pm Everything is almost back to normal, just my usual OG ache and pains. I guess it just helps to be built like a Linebacker in a crash. I was thinking about it today and that was one of the hardest hits I have ever taken. so freaking lucky that I didn't end up in the hospital

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
2 hours 2k climbing 10 miles riding

new bike rips. rode rigid for all but a few months since being cancled at diablow. full suspension is grew-V

3 days consecutive riding was great. tomorrow is road rollers and tv