Quantcast

``` GMThursday ```

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rain and some hail here last night, more on the way. Chance of 12-18" of snow Sunday at the only remaining ski area still open. I might have to squeak in another pow day, along with the rest of metro Denver.

My fork should be back tomorrow, so you know, that's good.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Back from the business trip and off to work like normal.

Received the mangled remains of a a package I had sent out to someone last week. Everything was all packaged nicely and the USPS goons in Dallas must have blown this thing apart. Sigh. Now to begin the long and arduous process of fighting to get some money back.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Contractor is currently coring (8) 5" diameter holes through the wall of one of our explosion proof rooms....12" thick solid concrete with (2) pieces of 1" rebar on the first one....

Looks like I might be here Saturday....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got here way to early and slept like crap. I did get the back yard mowed and got almost all the touch up work done on the Rav4. I hope I can get the front bumper to sit flush. The outer most mounting tab broke off the front bumper cover, so I Shoe Goo'd a washer to the busted tab and will remount it tonight. Should be sweet. :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just went on a 30-minute random click fest of threads back to the 2003/2004 era, and saw posts by so many people that were good friends/riding partners back in the day, who I haven't seen or heard from in nearly 10 years.

Makes me miss those days, and makes me realize why the passion for riding has somewhat diminished in the past 4-5 years for me. Sigh.....

\emo post

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I just went on a 30-minute random click fest of threads back to the 2003/2004 era, and saw posts by so many people that were good friends/riding partners back in the day, who I haven't seen or heard from in nearly 10 years.

Makes me miss those days, and makes me realize why the passion for riding has somewhat diminished in the past 4-5 years for me. Sigh.....

\emo post
Here or on BustedJoke?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

\emo post
Sounds like you need to rekindle the bromance in your life

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cool. He covered a small door to the right from the front cargo door with a dozen of strips of the tape. Good to see that hacks are alive and well in all industries. ;)

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
****astic day at work....but now, winning. Sunny, 70 degrees and beer 1 of about 10 if all goes well....waiting for the GF to get home then it's burger/sausage time. Even more winning.

(mug from 2010(?) Monkeyfest)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
4:00 meetings suck ass. Blazers play again tonight, hope they don't suck as bad as last game, but it is the Blazers. :rofl:

While I'm not a huge fan, I enjoy the playoffs and its nice to see Portland make it past the first round in like 30 years.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
20 minutes after the last post yesterday, the GF threw a watermelon rind at me, hit my Brewfest pint glass, shattering it and spilling beer all over me and my laptop.

- a billionty winning points.