Quantcast

Go Cowboys!!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Not that anyone in here cares one way or the other, but I gotta say it- the Coyboys win by 7 tonight.

Also, I can't help but notice how Gibbs looks more and more like Eddie as the years go by. You put a ballcap, headset and shades on him, I bet Eddie could pass for at least a quarter before anyone noticed the substitution... :)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
llkoolkeg said:
Not that anyone in here cares one way or the other, but I gotta say it- the Coyboys win by 7 tonight.
my ideal win/win situation would be that they both somehow lose this game... being a redskin and cowboy hater'. i'd settle for a 0-0 tie to make all those redskin and cowboy fans suffer in the most boring game ever.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Skrew the Eagles...They will always suck no matter what...
Eagles fans have no class what so ever...
Da' Boys won't be bad for too much longer...
Just wait...Dallas is on the way back...
Super Bowl ring number 6 is waiting in the wings...

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Oh yes, go Cowboys. I think most Virginians are cowboys fans because everyone you can ever think of that has irritated you, has been a REdskins fan. At least that's what made me a fan 12 years ago.

On a side note--Billy is on the damn Virginny boards? What the hell man??? Damn COloradans freakin on these boards, it's a shame...You wanna get some runs in before the snow comes?

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
NoCoastFreeride said:
Oh yes, go Cowboys. I think most Virginians are cowboys fans because everyone you can ever think of that has irritated you, has been a REdskins fan. At least that's what made me a fan 12 years ago.

On a side note--Billy is on the damn Virginny boards? What the hell man??? Damn COloradans freakin on these boards, it's a shame...You wanna get some runs in before the snow comes?
Hell yeah..When??? I'm also down for some urban when you are...
Let me know...

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Todd and I are talking about hitting up Palmer Park before the snow hits down in the Springs. I'll be in VA the 6th-14th so scratch that week, we are actually thinking about the onday after that. 18th, maybe?

As for urban, i'm getting one last ride in before I go this coming Sunday. Probably around 3pm, i'll throw up a page and get Jeremy and some other peeps out. Already have 5 or 6 that ride on Sundays...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm a Redskins fan! I'll admit it. I grew up with it, and it was beaten into me as a child to like the Skins by my parents, grand parents, and cousins.

And get your facts straight, the Cowboys won by 3, NOT 7. Even though we lost, it was a damn good game. Fun to watch, and very suspenseful. It would have been even better if we had gotten a FG at the end, and tied it and gone into overtime.

I like Gibbs, but he cost us the game with that stupid challenge! WTF was that? it was odviously not a bad call, and we lost our timeout which in turn gave us no chance at the end :nope:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
NoCoastFreeride said:
The Cowboys are a better team, we all know that. But that was just dumb coaching....
I think he's a smart coach(unfortunately), but the clock time between plays has diminished since he left the league. It made their sidelines appear like a Benny Hill skit! :)