Quantcast

Go Giants!!!!!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
rooted for the Giants in a bar with 99% Packers fans. wife spent the entire game with one eye on me and one eye on her tumbler glass in case things got out of hands. to quote her "a tumbler, and a door, it's a plan. it's not a very good plan, but it's a plan". go GIANTS!!!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
On the down side, I was hoping for a Packer/Patriot Super Bowl, Packers win, then Favre retires. After all, except for consecutive games for a career (that Viking guy Marshall holds it), there's really nothing left for him to do.

Now that it's the Giants, I'd still like to see the Patriots lose, and I think it'd be a first-- consecutive Super Bowls won by brothers in the quarterback position.

Oh well, maybe the Cardinals will be the wild card team next year. After all, they did get to .500 ball this year.....................

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
On the down side, I was hoping for a Packer/Patriot Super Bowl, Packers win, then Favre retires.
:stupid:

Although I am a Pats fan, I would have cheered for this also; I really like Favre. :weee:

As irritated as I was that the Giants won, I am happy for lil' Manning. I bet he was so excited to see his dad after the game!

Anyway... Go Pats!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
On the down side, I was hoping for a Packer/Patriot Super Bowl, Packers win, then Favre retires.

this is what i was hoping for too. i don't think the giants have what it takes to win the pats, but i didn't think they would beat the packers so hopefully it's a good superbowl.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Keep in mind that even though it is not a win...the Giants did give the Pats their closest game of the season, I want the Giants to win badly but as long as they get outplayed outright, no stupid mistakes/penalties I can live with them losing to one of the greatest teams ever. It is a road game...and I just found out that the Giants are officially being called the road team for the Superbowl so maybe that will help!!! GO G-MEN

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Mike I was going to say I was going to wreck you in the next race but since you and I dont need any help crashing...I think I will just kill you next time I see you!!!! It is not my fault that the Redskins are sitting at home waiting to see who their new Daddy will be!