Quantcast

Go-Ride issues...

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
thanks for shareing.... pray to god you never make a mistake :nopity:
It would have been nice to call me THAT day when I thought they where putting it in the mail for OVERNIGHT delivery. What about the NEXT DAY, nope, I got a call the day it was to arrive, that it wouldn't bet here. I was told to go with RISSE first, but I went with Go-Ride after a few people told me to.
If and when I have made a mistake, I didn't wait 2 days to get it taken care of.

Maybe in the future Go-Ride might do something for me so they earn my business again, till then Trail Head Cycle!!!!

Jan 10, 2007
east bay
SPUNGER-
I said right there in this thread that I wasnt mad at Go-Ride, im not mad at all, I just wanted some advice, mostly what I should do and if I should get the medium, so I dunno what your typing rage was all about.

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
This is the stupidest thread about an online retailer period. Go-Ride should be last on the list of online stores to get lip about this. It is completely out of their hands and controls on what a manufacture sends them or what it is labeled. I don't know where to even start with how stupid you must thing it all sounds. You're whining about a mistake that THE company made and owned up to, but instead bad-mouthing Go-Ride.com.

I have always had the BEST service from Go-ride.com. So much so infact I order just about every single part I can from them. Anything and everything. I'm cheap and I'll admit that, but I've never once asked them to match anything even though I imagine they would, I'd rather give them my business knowing that if I have a problem or question they're nice enough to answer it. I can't step foot in their store.....but placing orders, getting things here, and always prompt on everything earns my business every time. They really are a stand up online shop.

The world's not perfect you know.....
Spunger, you and I are brethren. Let us join forces and bring a furious rath upon all who would slight the mighty Go-Ride! Together we will impale their children and make feast of their diminutive entrails. We will enslave their females and brand their faces with glorious capital Gs. We will drag these blaspheming scoundrels by barbs through their eyes behind glorious stallion steeds across our great land to deposit the remains of those weak and crumpled forms at the doorstep of 3232 S. 400, E. Suite 300, SLC., UT 84115 as offering of thanks, praise and faith to our leaders!!!!!

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
What I hate is there is no one at Go-Ride who speaks my language. If they are going to sell stuff in the US, they should hire someone who know how to speak American.
Do you mean..... know(s) how to speak American(English). ;)

I dont know what Go-Ride you are calling, but everyone at Go-Ride speaks perfectly good English.

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
What I hate is there is no one at Go-Ride who speaks my language. If they are going to sell stuff in the US, they should hire someone who know how to speak American.
oh yea that's Mani, he is a front wiper and is slowly learning to speak American. For some reason he thought that it would be cool to ride in a Thong at Deer Valley 2 seasons ago, but that was a little mis cue in team clothing. Rest assured that Mani is not a store employee, altho he is one of the largest single stock owners.

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Thanks everybody.

I think his mom (and himself) realised that DH is a very small world when they tried to get a V-10, DHR, Cuervo, Foes AND a Sunday in a small/16 and could not before Sea Biscuit.

When i was 16 i was not 1/2 as well spoken as he has been to me on the phone- an a matter of fact i was a complete jackass when i was 16. Good thing the Net wasn't around or people from all over the world would have been bashing me for my juvinile remarks i used to spew. The guy at the LBS threw me out repetedly for begging him for stickers, free labor, riding bikes in the store and possibly about remarks i made about his shaved legs. He used to tell me stickers made my bike heavier as he was directing me to the door. It may have been that i could still beat his kid when he was on his ti Merlin and i was on a 2 size too big bike with shifters set on friction since i did not know how to adjust them, brakes dragging all the time against my bent rims. Oh we've come a long way.

Hopefully that 16" WC shows up and is not damaged/mislabeled/whatever and we can all live happily ever after.

It really sucks that the top crown guy was not taken care of properly, i hope the Risse one is working out for you. We do strive to make it happen for each customer every day and it is a personal bummer to me when we let someone down.

Krispy

elRey

Turbo Monkey
It would have been nice to call me THAT day when I thought they where putting it in the mail for OVERNIGHT delivery. What about the NEXT DAY, nope, I got a call the day it was to arrive, that it wouldn't bet here. I was told to go with RISSE first, but I went with Go-Ride after a few people told me to.
If and when I have made a mistake, I didn't wait 2 days to get it taken care of.

Maybe in the future Go-Ride might do something for me so they earn my business again, till then Trail Head Cycle!!!!
THC 4 lyfe

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Well, luck would have it, while I was up at DownHillZone in Seattle, WA. I happend to look in the glass case and Darren had a Risse top crown right there. He also had an E13 direct mount stem right next to it......SWEET!!!!!