Quantcast

Go! Seahawks!

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
The Washington First People played a pretty tough game. The mighty Seahawks played extraordinarily well with their all world running back on the sidelines. Darrell Jackson and Hassleback share All Galaviz Team honors. Second team All Galaviz Team honors for Mack strong and his 32 yard scamper.

NFC Championship next weekend!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If my Bears win tomorrow, we will get the game we've all been wanting.
Bears v. Seahawks

Seattle better be a bit more physical if they hope to beat either the Bears OR Panthers tho. Losing guys to those sissy hits all game wont get them anywhere vs. a real defense.

Good game tho, playing through the alexander loss.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
BurlyShirley said:
If my Bears win tomorrow, we will get the game we've all been wanting.
Bears v. Seahawks

Seattle better be a bit more physical if they hope to beat either the Bears OR Panthers tho. Losing guys to those sissy hits all game wont get them anywhere vs. a real defense.

Good game tho, playing through the alexander loss.
If we don't get the Bears it will suck. It should be a great game, and despite all the smack talk this season I respect/fear the match-ups.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Seattle Reign engulfed the Buckskins and sent em on the long flight back home to go fishin.

The Seahawks played without the MVP Shaun Alexander and still succesfully managed enough offense for the victory. Nobody outside of Seattle see's the true weapon of the Hawks, the best offensive line in the NFL to protect or make huge holes for the run.

Too many turnovers, poor special teams play, caused the Hawks to get behind on time of possesion, but under the guidance of the true Rookie Player of the Year Lofa Tatupu, the Hawks defense held.

Hats off to Joe Gibbs i felt like he called a great game from the 2nd quarter on. With the team he had he wound up having his team scrap to be within tying it all up with a handfull of minutes. But ultimately the better coach Holmgren stayed the course and was patient. Allowing the team to hit their rythym, and taking the aggresiveness away from key positions/players on the Buckskins defense.

GO HAWKS!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ummbikes said:
I respect/fear the match-ups.
i sure as hell don't. If you're a Bear or Carolina fan you'd be stupid to think you're just gonna walk out of Qwest Field with anything but a bunch of bruises and more time to clean the boat for fishing.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
They played well, except for all the turnovers!

If John Hall hadn't fvcked up and missed that field goal, AND they got that touchdown pass that was dropped, they could have tied it :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
Hats off to Joe Gibbs i felt like he called a great game from the 2nd quarter on. With the team he had he wound up having his team scrap to be within tying it all up with a handfull of minutes. But ultimately the better coach Holmgren stayed the course and was patient. Allowing the team to hit their rythym, and taking the aggresiveness away from key positions/players on the Buckskins defense.
Are you kidding me?
Their offense was the most pedestrian, pee wee league crap Ive seen all year. He had 3 Tight Ends and 1 WR on the field on a couple 3rd and longs.
That is stupid.
Joe Gibbs should've stayed gone, as the game has long passed him by.
The only reason Washinton was in the game is because Seattle is a finesse, not a physical team, as Washington is, and by the end of the game, their defense was worn.
If you think either Chicago or Carolina is going to show up and do NOTHING on offense as Washington did, you havent been watching your opponents play. And Washingtons defense is easily a step below Carolina and nowhere NEAR Chicago's.
Your pretty, latte sipping, fish tossing sissies better hit the weight room this week.

Oh, and turns out Alexander has a glass jaw. Who knew?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
If you think either Chicago or Carolina is going to show up and do NOTHING on offense as Washington did, you havent been watching your opponents play.
The very fact you mention offense and Chicago in the same sentence makes it sadly obvious you drink too much while watching Bear games.

It's too bad i'm gonna be too busy riding and running errands tomorrow, i'd love to watch your silly quarterback as he runs around hopelessly futile and confused, before getting the snot knocked out of him. What was his name again?.......

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Am I the only one that thought that game looked like preseason football. That was the worst playoff game I have seen in years.
The Redskin offense makes me want to scalp myself when I watched them. Brunyell may be the slowest moving player since William Perry.
And the Seahawks just did not look like a playoff team. They are about as intense as the Giants, and we saw what happened to them last week. Looks like the NFC championship is actually gonna get played tomorrow in Chicago.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
The very fact you mention offense and Chicago in the same sentence makes it sadly obvious you drink too much while watching Bear games.
You again prove that you DO NOT watch the games.

Chicago has a top 5 rushing offense in the league.

...oh, and his name is Rex Grossman. Learn it, remember it... it will haunt you for the entire offseason.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The poo you guys fling is created by the fear of the unstoppable train you hear approaching, that is the Seahawks Express. Poo away, it just doesn't matter.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Skookum said:
i sure as hell don't.
I respect your fervor master Skookum; I was wrong to give the hated Bears any respect.

Wasn't Strong's run just about the coolest thing ever? I could feel the ground shake all the way down here.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bald men just arent sure enough of themselves to succeed at the highest levels. Everyone knows that. You guys expect way too much of Hasselhoff.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
BurlyShirley said:
...oh, and his name is Rex Grossman. Learn it, remember it... it will haunt US for the entire offseason.
Burly, you and Skookum should get a sportstalk radio show to let you duke it out over the air this wek if the Bears win.

I'll call KJR and see if they'll do it.