Quantcast

GO Seahawks!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
some analysts are picking the 'hawks by 2 TDs !!

I'm rooting for 'em cuz they've never been to the SB. Plus, an all 'west' SB would be cool!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I don't want to start a whole new thread, but I gots ta chime in about my Dolphins becoming a SB challenger next year...

They're probably going to trade for Dante Culpepper (assuming he recovers from surgery) and pick up Terrel Owens from FA. Combine them with the potential superstar in Chris Chambers (current #1 WR for Dolphins) along with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. And that kick ass Defense!

:drool:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
robdamanii said:
I'm hoping for a denver/seattle superbowl.
I thought a couple football threads ago you were giving oral pleasure to the Steelers.

I hate that damn team. But the fact is that any AFC team in the playoffs would have crushed the Seahawks in the Superbowl. So I guess Pittsburgh gets another ring.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Echo said:
But the fact is that any AFC team in the playoffs would have crushed the Seahawks in the Superbowl. So I guess Pittsburgh gets another ring.
Meh put a crack pipe in your fat smiley's mouth.

Should be a hell of a game, but now everyone see's the cream of the NFC rose to the top. Just like i predicted months ago the AFC kicked the holy hell out of each other, now it comes to the game, and i like the Hawks chances.

Oh yah....

Steve Smith
WHO?

Jake Delhomme
WHAT?

That for all you football fans is what you would call a textbook ass whoopin.

Seahawks NFC champs!!!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Once again I would like to repeat that I was at the game, there, live, watching Seattle beat the Panthers with my own eyes. Behold the glory that is... me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Someone forgot to tell the Panthers that there was a football game. They would have been better off staying on the bus and riding their asses back to Carolina, rather than get embarrassed like that. Steve Smith....ummmm...yeah, well at least he pouted like a bitch and yelled at one of his coaches. :thumb:

Huge props to the Seahawks. Carolina sucked because Seattle beat them into the ground.