Quantcast

Goat Hill trail Uxbridge MA

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
I went in from the tri river side and the first bridge after the lock is still stuck in a tree across the river. Surprisingly there was still alot of spots with a good bit of snow/ice. Splat if you know of anyone not on the forum that was there today around two, could you let them know that I said sorry for almost killing them when i was coming down goat hill I didn't show any trail manners at all.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
ufdff15 said:
I went in from the tri river side and the first bridge after the lock is still stuck in a tree across the river. Surprisingly there was still alot of spots with a good bit of snow/ice. Splat if you know of anyone not on the forum that was there today around two, could you let them know that I said sorry for almost killing them when i was coming down goat hill I didn't show any trail manners at all.
The washed out doubletrack/atv trail on the left when you come in from Tri-River? How were the conditions? Wasn't me - I was stuck at work all day. Would have liked to ride today. Pretty damn nice out for February. :cool:

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
berkshire_rider said:
The washed out doubletrack/atv trail on the left when you come in from Tri-River? How were the conditions? Wasn't me - I was stuck at work all day. Would have liked to ride today. Pretty damn nice out for February. :cool:
I was coming down goat hill from the top on the side closer to tri-river I came around a corner going very fast, and there was a rider coming up the trail right at the rock kicker type thing 1/2 way down he was to me right of the trail I tried to slow up (i would have hurt myself if i attempted to stop) so I shot to the left and off of the kicker and he yelled at me as i went by him. I was probably 6"-7" from him. The trails were fairly good, there was some snow cover and a bit of mud but all and all they are very rideable.