Quantcast

***Gobble Gobble GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanksgiving feast was awesome. Wife prepared the entire thing. She's a keeper. I am happy to report that there was no awful fucking disgusting pumpkin pie at my house. HOW CAN PEOPLE THAT SHIT? Fuck.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got home about an hour ago and I just finished cleaning off the last bit of meat from the turkey carcass and cleaning up the kitchen. Its time to take the dogs for a couple of mile walk. I am happy that I only told the MIL to eff off once then did not have to say another word to her the entire afternoon. Funny how all the other folks there have pretty much agreed that she has mentally gone off the deep end with right wing prejudice and fanatical Christian religious beliefs

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Thanksgiving feast was awesome. Wife prepared the entire thing. She's a keeper. I am happy to report that there was no awful fucking disgusting pumpkin pie at my house. HOW CAN PEOPLE THAT SHIT? Fuck.
We had two pumpkin pies on hand. But we also had pumpkin rolls, apple pie, and cheesecake. I ate a slice of the latter two.

#winning