Quantcast

God Bless Google!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So, I bought some Thule "stuff" from this guy on ebay a couple weeks ago, and all week, I have been emailing him to get a tracking number and/or and ETA, with no response. He had 450 positive feedbacks and 0 negative, so I thought maybe there was a problem. I was wrong.

He lives in a Denver suburb, with an unlisted number, so I Google his name and Colorado and bingo! I found he ran a company 10K and didn't do very well. He's also a soccer dad/coach/board member and the soccer site had home numbers, etc. Nice.

I just chatted with his wife (nice lady) who says he'll be home at 5:30. I'll be calling back...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:thumb: google is your friend, my friend, friends to all of us... :drool: wait, where was i?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
So, I bought some Thule "stuff" from this guy on ebay a couple weeks ago, and all week, I have been emailing him to get a tracking number and/or and ETA, with no response. He had 450 positive feedbacks and 0 negative, so I thought maybe there was a problem. I was wrong.

He lives in a Denver suburb,
Tell me where he lives. I'll go get your "stuff".......... :evil:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
hooples3 said:
come on.. i know you tried it and liked it!!!!!! :rolleyes:
So, i bought some thule "shiznit" fizzle this homey on ebay a couple weeks ago, n all week, i hizzle been email'n him ta git a track'n numba and/or n eta, wit no response. he had 450 positive feedbacks n 0 negatizzles so i thought maybe there was a problem. i was wrong.

he lives in a baller suburb, wittan unlisted numba, so i google his name n colorado n bingo! i found he ran a company 10k n diznidnt do vizzle wizzay. hes also a rappa dad/coach/board memba n tha poser site had home playa etc so jus' chill. funky ass.

i just chatted wit his wizzy (funky Ass lady) who sez hizzle be home at 5:30. ill be call'n back...

I may Tranzilate all of my posts from now on!

:rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
So, i bought some thule "shiznit" fizzle this homey on ebay a couple weeks ago, n all week, i hizzle been email'n him ta git a track'n numba and/or n eta, wit no response. he had 450 positive feedbacks n 0 negatizzles so i thought maybe there was a problem. i was wrong.
<snip>
Negatizzles? :rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
I may Tranzilate all of my posts from now on!

stinkyboy through english-to-japanese-back-to-english translation said:
So, I the couple and week buy Thule "raw materials" from this person of ebay before, directly unanswered pursuit number and all weeks, send the E- mail to him in order to obtain ETA. He 450 positive feedback and possessed the negativity of 0, therefore perhaps I thought of that it is problem. As for me by mistake it was. He has lived in the Denver suburb, a quantity which is not stated and, so that name of me Google and Colorado state and the bingo! I moved him, very did not improve company 10K you found. He was, the member of soccer dad/coach/board and the number of houses, and so on was in the place of the soccer. It is splendid. As for me that wife who is said (the good woman) with exactly he chatted being the house with 5:30. I call...
:think:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Called dude friday night after happy hour(s)... He says he's been replying to my emails. A lie. I told him to stop replying to emails and send my sh*t or all hells gonna break loose. I was a little drunk and cranky and dude sounded freaked, :D but swore to God I will get my racks this week...

:dancing:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Hell yeah, as long as you scare the dude into complying all will be good. You've got to be willing to be more of a badass than him.....

I think a guy is trying to screw my little brother over on a 200 dollar bmx wheel (profile mini hub, ti driver, butted spokes, etc.). If he in fact is I'll have to step in and take care of some bid-nazz.....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The drunken anger worked! The FedEx guy just dropped of my new racks. Dude must have overnighted them saturday!

I'm such a bad ass!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
stinkyboy said:

He lives in a Denver suburb, with an unlisted number, so I Google his name and Colorado and bingo! I found he ran a company 10K and didn't do very well. He's also a soccer dad/coach/board member and the soccer site had home numbers, etc. Nice.

I just chatted with his wife (nice lady) who says he'll be home at 5:30. I'll be calling back...
Good work, man! You have to love Google...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stinkyboy said:
The drunken anger worked! The FedEx guy just dropped of my new racks. Dude must have overnighted them saturday!

I'm such a bad ass!
heh :thumb: . you must sound like your avatar looks...