Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
it's hard to make out what she's saying. Can anyone decipher:

immahavababeyidauntcwareileiksecksidoantcuareammahavababyigotwutitneedsigotTREEpacifaresigotblankutsilakesexidontcareiwannahabbabehbuh

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there were some girls in my high school that were like that. I graduated with a girl that had 3 kids. My high school had a day care center for the STUDENT'S children. I should start watching this show, I might see some people I went to school with LOL

ryebread

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Central Oregon
I really don't see what the problem is. She has 3 backup pacifiers if her baby looses one. Between that and the extra blanket, I think shes going to be just fine.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I went to HS with numerous girls like this. I cannot WAIT for my HS reunion so I can go back, get sloshed, and make tons of fun of people in my class who are now ex-con's, living in trailer parks, working at gas stations, strung out on drugs, knocked up many times over, or any combination of those.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yes please.
Reminds me of this mother/daughter strip show I saw in Atlanta last year. The punchline was them crushing beer cans with various parts of their anatomy. I bet if this little one squeezes out a couple pups, keeps up with her kegel exercises, they could get into the same money making bonanza.

I wonder if she knows that GGW likes the boobs perky, not all milk udder, flat pancake, used goods saggy...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Jeebus, she's only 15 and and already been plugged 300 times.

At that pace, by the time she's legal her box will be so ragged out that a Japanese director will cast her in the re-make of Mothra vs Godzilla.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am pretty sure her donors would not pass our screening and again if you can't get a 15 old girl pregnant you are shooting blanks or have problems telling the difference between number one and two.
Or pull and pray with great odds. Just because SHE wants to get pregnant doesn't mean the "donor" does.