Quantcast

Goddamned Delicate Flower Friday GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Funny, I'll be there next Sunday...but we are just picking up kiddo in Cherry Creek and blazing home.
I’ll be at my parents’ place on the Oregon coast by that evening. Let me know if you roll through: Thai and a cruise up Belcher on my heresy-mobile.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wore myself out on local trails. lots of quick up-n-down versus the 5 mile gravel grind to fun long descent that i’m used to. even those have been killing me recently. i’m in shit shape for sure.
got home and apparently teh wife has ordered a new mattress...so we...tested it out.
new dropper finally came today (oneup; was backordered forever because i waited too long to order)...will install tomorrow. overall looks well built.
now, beers (well, moar beers, that is).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I’ll be at my parents’ place on the Oregon coast by that evening. Let me know if you roll through: Thai and a cruise up Belcher on my heresy-mobile.
if you ever want to get in touch with your inner hermit....snow camp fire lookout in oregon not only has mountain views....also has ocean views....or so i have heard....

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
if you ever want to get in touch with your inner hermit....sun top fire lookout in oregon not only has mountain views....also has ocean views....or so i have heard....
My parents' place is already on top of what passes for a mountain out there. Quite nice views, yes.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
And then Thai food?
Sadly, no. Was mediocre Mexican. The closest Thai place is more of a Southern Thai experience, deep fried and drown in syrup served to patrons who wedge themselves into booths with tables already cut down for their ever expanding freedom guts. Pass the candied chicken and gimme a side of insulin, cuz'Murica !

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sadly, no. Was mediocre Mexican. The closest Thai place is more of a Southern Thai experience, deep fried and drown in syrup served to patrons who wedge themselves into booths with tables already cut down for their ever expanding freedom guts. Pass the candied chicken and gimme a side of insulin, cuz'Murica !