Quantcast

Goggle help

AlCapone

Monkey
Apr 5, 2009
North Bend, WA
I need goggles fr biking. Currently I'm looking at Spy Magneto's and Oakley Crowbar MX's. The helmet I have is a Fox Rampage. Which goggles are better (better visibility, don't fog as easily etc.) and are there any others that I should look at?

Squam_DH

Chimp
Feb 24, 2009
I run a rampage and magnetos.
2 months ago I ran crowbars. The magnetos are have much better anti-fog, are more comftorable than the Crowbars.
Plus they fit like a glove with the rampage.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Safety goggles are your best bet here.
Cheap and disposable. A lot of the pros are actually running these with sponsor stickers on the side of them.

Viv92

Monkey
Jan 31, 2009
Australia
Most goggles are pretty much the same...

I got Magnetos 'cause they have cool paintjobs. The field of view is the biggest out of any goggles I've tried and they don't fog, but the Oakleys are more comfy.

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
The Crowbars are my choice. The optics are top notch, they fit me perfectly, and you can get shot in the face with a shotgun and your eyes will be ok. http://oakley.com/innovation/optical_superiority/impact_protection

But fit is the most important, you can spend as much as you like, but if they don't fit you won't wear them. Goggle fit can differ a lot, and everybody's face is different, so try some on. And if you can't try something on, buy them from somewhere with a good return policy just in case.

Last edited: