Quantcast

GoHUCKYourself.com Huck jamm/BBQ

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
im coming home, i should be able to atleast come out and watch. Wont know if ill have a bike or not to ride.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
It's going to be fun!!

Weather's supposed to co-operate, too, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Transition Bikes, Pro-Tec, SixSixOne, FSA, and others have all thrown down some sweet product for the weekend's Festivities, too! Thanks to all our sponsors who continue to help us in many ways, including by providing amazing prizes for all our events.

May 9, 2003
Thanks to everyone who came out to ride and watch! It really was a season highlight for us as well! Between all our local friends who we were stoked to see there, we had several crews from out of town drive in to join us, which I really think added some cool energy to the entire day. Luciano, the young jumper on the Dr. Jekyll, was the only real casualty of the day, and I think we can all agree he got a great day of riding in before getting banged up. If you're out there, Luciano, go see AJ at GHY bikes for some special schwag we put aside just for you man!

If you want to see pics, check out matchvideozine.com later today, keep an eye out also for Aaron Lutze's accompanying piece about the weekend for Pinkbike.com, and later this year, a feature article in Decline magazine!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
What did Luciano do that got himself hurt? Man, seems like he's always getting banged up. Sorry I missed the jam, sounds like it was a good time. I'm glad I made it to the NWD premiere though - it was good seeing everyone.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
the kid on the indeniti ripped it up on one of the big lines all day, but towards the beginning of the comps mike metzger wrecked and was standing between the jumps and luciano came up short trying to miss metzger. His face connected into the top of the landing; from where i was it looked like he broke his nose. It was a bummer to see him go down, he had been having alot of fun and had been riding well all day.

(on another note, how about that kid on the red 16"er and full face rippin up the warm up line after the pro comp? it was way sweet)

May 9, 2003
The little rippers were Dalton and Brady Bond of Bond Brothers racing! Seven and eight years old, those two learned the rythm line in about 30 minutes on Friday afternoon! We love those kids, thier dad and mom, Bubba and Michelle, run the North Sea-Tac BMX track, and do an awesome job of it. They fully welcome Mountain bikes at the track and will run a moto for you any time you can field even a few bikes. They didn't show till late on Sunday because they had 16 motos at the track that day! Several other youngsters from the track made it out with the Bonds, all after putting in a full day of racing!

We were all amazed at the riding this weekend by the amateurs especially, and the fun just never stopped all weekend long! We finally staggered back across the creek after 7pm, in total darkness, and everyone still had a smile on thier faces as wel pulled out of the by then empty parking lot.

Thanks again to everyone who came and shared this great weekend with us, and to Travis Erickson for making it all happen!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Well - you can still race outdoor this Saturday/Sunday and next Saturday/Sunday at NST - also, next Saturday/Sunday Oct 29/30 is the beginning of indoor at Port Orchard. Hopefully we'll get a good turn out for indoor MTX like we did last year.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Five said:
Well - you can still race outdoor this Saturday/Sunday and next Saturday/Sunday at NST - also, next Saturday/Sunday Oct 29/30 is the beginning of indoor at Port Orchard. Hopefully we'll get a good turn out for indoor MTX like we did last year.
I am there!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I broke my wrist at the flow park then came back and watched 4 awhile ill post the good pics i took later tonight.