Quantcast

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You don't look very prepared in the event Charlie shoots you down.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I must interject with my usual side tracking of a thread. I met a pair of Alberta Canadians yesterday on the trail. Why on God's green earth do they finish every sentence with the word Eh?

The man seemed quite literate, but every sentence without fail ended in "Eh!" Like he was delivering a telegram "stop".

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I must interject with my usual side tracking of a thread. I met a pair of Alberta Canadians yesterday on the trail. Why on God's green earth do they finish every sentence with the word Eh?

The man seemed quite literate, but every sentence without fail ended in "Eh!" Like he was delivering a telegram "stop".
thats alberta yes we say "eh" in quebec and ontario but nothing like alberta especially edmonton its ridiculous

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I noticed when I was in Windsor that the women that kept knocking on my door all night kept asking me if I needed a date eh? I kept telling her I wasn't Eh. I paid her $40 canadian to go away. She insisted I touch her boob first. She coughed on me just as I touched it and I flinched. She pushed my hand away and called me a loser?? I felt good about myself for freaking out a Canadian Hooker. They usually are a tough egg to crack.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
At the airport. On my way to calgary. Will be flight testing one of my better product ideas ever. Going up in a Bell 407.

And the lawyer just emailed me. My aforementioned good idea will be "patent pending" as of tomorrow.

Booyah.
Just got an email from the lawyer. US patent has been accepted. Just have to pay the fee.

Again, booyah.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Leaving for Calgary again. Flying a heli-ski basket on a 206L and a 407.

And.....I'm skipping out a day early to ski at Sunshine Village on Sunday. Wanted to ski Louise, but it's the Ladies downhill so it'll be all crowded and crap. So Sunshine it shall have to be.

If it wasn't apparent already, I enjoy flying in helicopters.

Last edited: