Quantcast

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
At the airport. On my way to calgary. Will be flight testing one of my better product ideas ever. Going up in a Bell 407.

And the lawyer just emailed me. My aforementioned good idea will be "patent pending" as of tomorrow.

Booyah.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
At the airport. On my way to calgary. Will be flight testing one of my better product ideas ever. Going up in a Bell 407.

And the lawyer just emailed me. My aforementioned good idea will be "patent pending" as of tomorrow.

Booyah.
Is this the current edition of the late 90's of Cannondale trying to copyright freeriding ? Are you going to be an " uber peckerwood, patent pending ? "

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You'll all be happy to know it was a resounding Success.

We even landed in a mud bog which was pretty cool
I went to the Sandwich shop (oh excuse me your Canadian... Shoppe) and ordered a sandwich and it was a resounding success as I got and ate one. With the coupon I also got an apple juice and a cookie for the small price of the sandwich so because we don't know WTF your talking about my success negates your success by virtue of the coupon. So there mohamby!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
hee hee......Another email from the lawyer....getting another patent. (This one was only PARTIALLY my idea...but I "helped")......

Should be patent pending early Jan.

Sadly, there will be no flight testing for this one.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
hee hee......Another email from the lawyer....getting another patent. (This one was only PARTIALLY my idea...but I "helped")......

Should be patent pending early Jan.

Sadly, there will be no flight testing for this one.
Does your company allow you financial rights to your patent or do they just list you as a contributor?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So far I haven't even gotten that. I'm (over)due for my annual salary review. I guess we'll see.

I'm holding my breath.
A good Aerospace engineer always designs in some redundancy, put a plastic bag over your head while you are at it.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Will be flight testing one of my better product ideas ever.
Are you sure it's practical for in-flight use, though? Midgets are dense and weighty, despite being compact in size; you might not be able to carry as many on-board as your idea requires.