Quantcast

Goin to see Staind in concert tonight

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Staind will be here in da'ville tonight as part of derby week hoopla. Local radio station is sponsoring it and best part is it's free:rofl: . Just had to pick up tickets from them while they were out and about this week. Anywho i have seen Staind before and they put on a good show.

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
yeah it was either this or shave my junk:rofl: i am not a big fan of their recorded stuff but they do put on a good live show
You ever wear silk or some dri-fit Jockey boxers after you shaved your junk??? You might NOT go see staind. :think:

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
has been all week here:weee: this town gets freakin nuts at Derby time
They have staind for Derby week??? Sheesh. I can't imagine suiting that band for anything more than a $2500 claiming race. :think:

J

JRB

Man - any time they will start running quarter horses at the Derby. :eek:

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
and you wonder why your little square is red:rolleyes:
There's no doubt, TJ. I don't know who the other two bands are, but I'd go see Milli Vanilli before I would go see staind. Actually - senior skip day in '90, Milli Vanilli played at Six Flags, where we were. I went with some chicks, but bailed a few beats of the drum into the first song.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
loco said:
There's no doubt, TJ. I don't know who the other two bands are, but I'd go see Milli Vanilli before I would go see staind. Actually - senior skip day in '90, Milli Vanilli played at Six Flags, where we were. I went with some chicks, but bailed a few beats of the drum into the first song.

I'm all about the free :love: Next payin concert i will go to will be Tool when they come back around

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
stoney98 said:
I had free tickets to tool last night and didn't go because I had to work today. The show was over by 9:30. I cried when I was told this.
Wait, Wait. You missed Tool for work?
For shame Stoney:mad:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Coffee, it works every time ;)

I know you got some gnarly hours and stress, it sounds like you could use a show to let the angst out. Bummer you missed out, I missed Tool at Coachella for the Firestone race.