Quantcast

goin to the 'shoe this sunday...

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
Some friends and I are goin to Snowshoe this coming sunday, July 9th. So if anyone nearby wants to join in the mayhem, we've got room for ya. I know some people are without transportation or whatever, so thats why I'm throwin the offer out here. Plus its just better to crash and have people there to verify and laugh at you.

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
We're gonna be leaving from Harrisonburg.

SK6, as far as camping goes, I'm not sure what the options are like on that. This is my first trip up there when there wasnt snow.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
I camped at silver creek i think it was called. Its just down the main road on the mountain. We just camped in the parking lot of the hotel and we could use all the hotels facilities... i dont think i got to shower but it was just for the weekend so it didnt really matter.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
dhphoto said:
Some friends and I are goin to Snowshoe this coming sunday, July 9th. So if anyone nearby wants to join in the mayhem, we've got room for ya. I know some people are without transportation or whatever, so thats why I'm throwin the offer out here. Plus its just better to crash and have people there to verify and laugh at you.
I will be up there for the weekend. Will be on an black and blue GT DHi with a 888. Say hello if you see me.

Dennis

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
denjen said:
I will be up there for the weekend. Will be on an black and blue GT DHi with a 888. Say hello if you see me.

Dennis

Cool I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll be on a matte white Felt Double Shot...and hoping that I wont find out its time to upgrade my fork that day.