Quantcast

Going down, down, down....plop!!!!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
My dad had his knee replaced last year and the day after the surgery he was in the hospital and had to pee. He sat up and started to pee in the container and he apparently blacked out and fell off of the hospital bed. The worst part was he split all of the staples holding his knee together and had to have an emergency surgery to put it all back in/together.

The doctors said, sometimes some medication can cause people to black out while/after urinating as weird as it sounds. I guess some chemical thing going on in your body mixed with the medication can cause this to happen.

Hope you are alright.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I thought I was coming down with the Loco disease yesterday. Instead it turns out I have the Shingles. WTF?? I wonder if this means I can join AARP?
Oh god, TN had shingles a few years ago and it was horrible for him. Where do you have it, I can't slog through this whole thread. You have my deepest sympathy, it is hell.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh god, TN had shingles a few years ago and it was horrible for him. Where do you have it, I can't slog through this whole thread. You have my deepest sympathy, it is hell.
Down my arm and part of my back. The arm thing was easy to ignore but I had a devastating headache for a few days. I'd deal with the rash and back pain for a year to never have that headache again.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Down my arm and part of my back. The arm thing was easy to ignore but I had a devastating headache for a few days. I'd deal with the rash and back pain for a year to never have that headache again.
Lucky. TN had it on his lower torso, ass, and man parts. It was like a horror movie. He lived, you will too. Shingles is a ****ing nightmare though.