Quantcast

Going Racing in NorCal Oct 20-22

Peddler

Chimp
Apr 13, 2006
Auburn, CA
While the season is about over the riding is not. Last year Christian and I raced the Lagrange Fall Classic and we are heading back for more. The coarse is fun and the fall colors are very cool. I will race my My Commencal 5.4 in the Super D and maybe the XC. The 5 inch bike is probaly fine for the DH but I will bring my Supreme because I have it. They even give out cool head set caps with the bigfoot logo for the podium. We may try to hit Parkfield on the way back from Interbike. Come on out and race with us!:cool: :cool:

October 20-22 Lagrange Fall Classic, Weaverville, CA : Super-D Friday, Cross Country Saturday, Downhill Sunday. Held in the Weaver Basin Trail System,the we have a ton of singletrack to work with---many of the trails are flume trails dug by hand during the 1850's gold rush. Friday's Super-D starts way up Weaver Bolly Mountain and then joins on to the some of the best parts of the XC...last year's winning expert time was over 20-minutes! Yeah, you'll get your money's worth! The Cross-country is mostly singletrack, experts and sports get to enjoy the challenge of the Lagrange Ditch trail. New trails are being worked on this season and we hope to have a new beginner course that'll also be mostly singletrack. The Downhill starts way up Weaver Bolly mountain and drops over 2500 feet in a 4-mile plunge to the singletrack finish near East Weaver Campground.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Come on over to Chico brohams. We are having a superD on the sept 16. It will be on the gaurdian, wich is a ripping trail.:cheers: