Quantcast

Going riding with TN and Laura

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Just got the call from TN earlier, they are in Cali and we're setting up a ride on Saturday. For those familiar with Santa Barbara I'm taking them to Romero canyon, hopefully it'll be sunny enough for some good pics. Its always cool meeting up with folks from this site and putting a face with a (screen) name:)

I'll post some pics and a report too:cool:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
awwww...shucks, guys.

It was a great time & Thanks again!! We had a blast. Zark is not only a cool guy to ride with...he is also pretty damned cool to hang with too.

Too bad all the pics of me are walking my bike down the rocky sections. We now have to come back to SB to tame the rocks.

I had my camera but forgot to pull it out until the end of the ride.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
It was great riding with you guys too. Next time, stick around a little longer so we can do some more rides:)

I still gotta write up that ride report and post those awesome TN walking shots ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Zark said:
It was great riding with you guys too. Next time, stick around a little longer so we can do some more rides:)

I still gotta write up that ride report and post those awesome TN walking shots ;)
Hey, extreme walking is a sport...I saw it on the interweb. Although I am more extreme than those guys....I carry a bike with me!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
TN said:
Hey, extreme walking is a sport...I saw it on the interweb. Although I am more extreme than those guys....I carry a bike with me!
Its a pretty tough trail, and your first time on it. You guys did great, really!

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I would have loved to ride with you guys, but zark hasn't graduated me for real trails. Something about not riding enough. :rolleyes:

Zark, Ellwood today or tomorrow?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
laura said:
don't patronize us.
Romero Canyon has a few deceptively tough areas. Did you guys do the out-and-back? I always seem to rock the upper part, only to nearly lose my life a few times on the middle section.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
reflux said:
Romero Canyon has a few deceptively tough areas. Did you guys do the out-and-back? I always seem to rock the upper part, only to nearly lose my life a few times on the middle section.

we climbed the fireroad and then went down. I had fun, even when I walked. The scenery is amazing.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Brian HCM#1 said:
I love Romero!!!! It's been may years though. I'm planing on heading to SB sometime in Aug.
Do you know when in Aug?
I'll be in Whistler from the 11th to 18th, but free other than that.:)