Quantcast

Going to be in Gilbert the 14th-18th any DH near by?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey guys, I am going to be in Gilbert the 14th-18th and I was curious if there were any good DH trails near by? I'm going to be visiting with my buddy who works Saturday and Sunday, so I need to find something to do. Considering bringing my VP Free if there is anything near by and if anyone is up to show me around. Please reply as soon as possible so I can get a game plan worked out.

-Josh

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
i might have my cove built up by then i would love to hit some of the downhill trails here. i havnt been on any yet since i am still riding a hardtail right now.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
yeah i should have my forks this week or next next like on monday should only take like 1 day to build it up ill let you know whenit is done and ready to rip :cool:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sick, my gas mileage for the trip is going to be reduced a bit with the bike on top, oh well. I cant wait. This trip is going to be freaking rad. Beer, video games, old friends, mountain biking... I dont know if it could get any sweeter.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
hey just to let you know i am having a little trouble right now with getting my forks i should have them friday of next week instead of tuesday which really sucks. i hope i can get my bike built in time :mumble:

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
ok my cove wont be done i am not getting my fork untill monday. i wont have my cove to ride and my haro isnt really set up for downhill so i dont know i will be able to hit the trails