Quantcast

Going to be in Seattle

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
Anyone know of anything going on or great riding spots between June 5-10 in the Seattle area. I know it's early but I'm trying to plan ahead. I have to go to a wedding but it also my b-day that weekend. Also since I have to pay for 3 flights from MD to WA so this is the vacation for the year so I need make the most of it. I have a FR rig and hope to have a new 4x built by then.

Any thoughts

Anyone want to take my place.... there may be few hot bridesmaids in it for ya, or groomsmen too if that's your thing :happydance:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
One word: Whistler.

4 hours and a world away.

Sariously though...yes. There's a project called Colonade under the freeway that Skookum has been working on. Just search for that in this forum.

Oh, and I'm sure someone will be up for showing off a couple of more local riding spots around the area.

South Seatac
Exits off of I-90
Galbraith
Port Angeles

^^ Search any of those and you'll come up with a few guys that know better than I.

I would strongly suggest Whistler as well since it's 4 hours away. You can make it as an up and back I do it all the time. I would venture to guess your wife does not ride but she can easily spend an entire day in the village the entire day.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
There is tons of riding without driving more than two hours away. Some of the best riding in the world within an hour of Seattle.

What kind of riding are you wanting to do? Trail riding? DH? Stunts? There's a bit of everything around here. We're more than willing to show you around a bit if you want to keep it local. Whistler is great and all, but that almost deserves it's own trip out to really enjoy it. Spend 3 or 4 days up there. If you only have 5 days and aren't able to get a trip up there, there's a bunch of stuff around here that is just as good, depending on what you're in to.

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
There is tons of riding without driving more than two hours away. Some of the best riding in the world within an hour of Seattle.

What kind of riding are you wanting to do? Trail riding? DH? Stunts? There's a bit of everything around here. We're more than willing to show you around a bit if you want to keep it local. Whistler is great and all, but that almost deserves it's own trip out to really enjoy it. Spend 3 or 4 days up there. If you only have 5 days and aren't able to get a trip up there, there's a bunch of stuff around here that is just as good, depending on what you're in to.
i'm looking for a good mix i'm more into going down than anything else. Not really into too much tight pump/jump tracks. mainly heavy trail / light-moderate dh. but to be honest i'll check anything out as long as out there.