Quantcast

Going to Colorado, Anyone Have a Bike I Can Borrow?

Raacerx

Monkey
Anyone got a bike I can borrow? Im going to be in Boulder and the surrounding areas for about 5 days, from like the 15th to the 20th of June. I was wondering if anyone has a bike I could borrow/rent for a day or two. I dont have room in my Jeep to bring my DH bike out. Im also looking for some people to ride with those days. DH stuff if possible, but Im down for whatever as long as its beautiful and outside.

No preference on the bike, just as long as it has brakes and a front shock. Im definitely willing to trade beer and lunch/dinner or money if its really wanted. Just trying to save myself some money by not renting one from a shop.

Thanks. Max.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Sorry to say, I don't have anything to borrow, I sold off the DH bike this year. However if you can't find anything to borrow, there is a place that rents XC bikes called the Boulder Bikesmith On Arapahoe and 30th (in the safeway shopping center) it may be a good resource for you.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by Raacerx
Anyone got a bike I can borrow? Im going to be in Boulder and the surrounding areas for about 5 days, from like the 15th to the 20th of June. I was wondering if anyone has a bike I could borrow/rent for a day or two. I dont have room in my Jeep to bring my DH bike out. Im also looking for some people to ride with those days. DH stuff if possible, but Im down for whatever as long as its beautiful and outside.

No preference on the bike, just as long as it has brakes and a front shock. Im definitely willing to trade beer and lunch/dinner or money if its really wanted. Just trying to save myself some money by not renting one from a shop.

Thanks. Max.
Hmm... I don't really have a bike available, but would be down to ride for sure.

And I noticed you live in Santa Cruz. I was just there last weekend... very cool place. I may have to move there some day.

JHusk

Raacerx

Monkey
Originally posted by jhusktrials
Hmm... I don't really have a bike available, but would be down to ride for sure.

And I noticed you live in Santa Cruz. I was just there last weekend... very cool place. I may have to move there some day.

JHusk
Darn, sounds like I may just have to take apart the Foes and try to stuff it in somewhere...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by Raacerx
Darn, sounds like I may just have to take apart the Foes and try to stuff it in somewhere...
Yeah, sorry mang... looks like my rig will be in pieces during the time your out here. Something about a clunk-clunk-clunk in my Dorado...

Hit us up when your here though, I'm sure you'll get some people down for ridin'!