Quantcast

Going to Mammoth

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
hey i am going to mammoth, but i am not going to be racing. For those of you that have been there during the races but could not compete was there still a need to bring your bike, what about trail rideing was it possible to trail ride durring this time or are all the good dh runs closed. If you can tell me what you guys recomend doing during this time other than watch the pros copete that would be great :help:

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
watching the pros is the point but how early do you have to get thier to get a good view of the races

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
If you look on the map, I think bullet will be the only trail closed, the even will be at canyon lodge, not main. They will be using different chairlifts too.

BillT

Monkey
Velocity and Chainsmoke will be open during the races along with some of the other runs but Bullet and Shotgun will be closed. Go to the Mammoth website, click on trails and then look at the trail report and they'll tell you the open trails for each day of the races.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
DH SB RIDER said:
Really.....who are you going with? Last time i checked onely patrick and trevor were on my list.....must be some confusion?
Do you actually keep a list of people who are going to Mammoth?