Quantcast

Going to see Screech tonite (from Saved By the Bell)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Screech aka Dustin Diamond

I've got a couple of free tickets thank to my friend Scarlett and we are going to the local comedy club to see this dude.

Hope it's worth it...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
frankly scarlett, i dont give a damn

no but seriously .. what does he do?? stand up???
does he use saved by the bell in his jokes or is he his own character

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This just in.....

Saved by the Buzz

Dustin "Screech" DiamondEver since its emergence in the twilight of the 1980s, we've been suckers for a good "Saved by the Bell" (+16%) story. Whenever a SBTB cast member hits the Buzz, we get swirly flashbacks of Saturdays squandered watching the gang at Bayside High School.

The latest madcap adventures of an ex-Baysider involve Dustin Diamond. He who will be forever known as Screech burst out of obscurity into the top 4,000 searches this past week. Diamond was recently evicted from his home in Port Washington, Wisconsin, and appeared on Howard Stern's show to tell his woeful tale and hawk some T-shirts in hopes of fending off foreclosure.

The rest of the Saved by the Bell cast is also making the grade in Search these days. Resident jock AC Slater, aka Mario Lopez (+4%), will soon be jumping around in "Dancing with the Stars." The lovely "tiffani thiessen," "lark voorhies," (not bipolar or a cocaine addict as the tabloids allege), and "mark-paul gosselaar" (canceled on "Commander in Chief") have also seen their GPAs rise in the Buzz.

But searches for showgirl and former "Bell" girl Elizabeth Berkley (+103%) have climbed the highest on the popularity pole, which might prove that her decision to never be Jessie Spano again was a sign of actually having some class.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
evidently he needs the money. i saw he is selling shirts on the web to to keep his house from being foreclosed on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
N8, you have to buy a shirt with your free tickets. The back says "I helped save Screeech's house".

He had to add an extra "e" to avoid being sued by the "Saved by the bell" mafia or something.