Quantcast

Going to the Olympic Torch Protest: What should I do?

What should I do?

• Total voters

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Just suggesting...

ps, I will be wearing a rainbow bandana over my face...

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
was it you who was talking about making a giant water canon to put out the torch?

dont know how much chit you would get into.....but it'd be funny!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I doubt a supersoaker will do much against a gas flame that size. Plus you'd have to get up close and I'm sure security would be on you in seconds.

Stand on top of a building with a fire hose. Make sure you have a quick and clean getaway...

Why are you doing this again?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I doubt a supersoaker will do much against a gas flame that size. Plus you'd have to get up close and I'm sure security would be on you in seconds.

Stand on top of a building with a fire hose. Make sure you have a quick and clean getaway...

Why are you doing this again?
When I told my friend my intention to build a super soaker, he knew right away this would be my excuse to commit an immature prank in the cause of protesting the No. 1 violator of human rights in the world.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i think you should punch a riot officer....i'd love to see the footy of that on youtube. "look, look..there he goes....whap!" "which one is he?" "umm..the one with the bleeding ears" ;)
on a side note: i'm starting to think that san franciscans protest as a way of greeting. down here, we have ticker tape parades for visitors to show our appreciation, maybe SF just thinks that welcoming via protests is just their dysfunctional way of saying "howdy neighbor!" ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What is it, "Give A Sh!t About Tibet For A Day" day in San Francisco?

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
If you really want to piss 'em off you gotta put out the lamp that they light the torch from. The lamp carries the "actual" Olympic flame or whatever. Should be in a bus or van following the runner so they can relight the torch when some random retard extinguishes the torch with a super soaker.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rather than harass the torch bearers, why don't these cvnts just boycott NBC for a year?

Going without sh!te like Heroes or My Name is Earl would be to fvcking unbearable for them?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Rather than harass the torch bearers, why don't these cvnts just boycott NBC for a year?

Going without sh!te like Heroes or My Name is Earl would be to fvcking unbearable for them?
:rofl:

They'll protest the torch, and China, and then afterwards go shopping at Wal-Mart

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Listen to Lennon...

Let it Be,
Let it Be,
oh Let it Be,
Let it Be,
Listen to words of wisdom
Let it Beeeeeee

his $0.02, not mine.... ;)

FREE TIBET, FREE TIBET, FREE TIBET

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
People might get upset but you could saturate the air with carbon dioxide. That'd put it out, and you wouldn't have to worry about security.

Sinister17

Chimp
Mar 17, 2008
PNW
Listen to Lennon...

Let it Be,
Let it Be,
oh Let it Be,
Let it Be,
Listen to words of wisdom
Let it Beeeeeee

his $0.02, not mine.... ;)

FREE TIBET, FREE TIBET, FREE TIBET

Interesting that you would use words of a Communist to speak out against other Communists. :disgust1: