Quantcast

Golden State

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Over the past two months, I've been working on a slideshow on mountain biking in California, the riders and the riding. I've been shooting at events for it and doing photo shoots just for it. I finally have the teaser done. Keep in mind, the teaser is really basic compared to how the completed version will be. Let me know what you think.

http://pbmedia.us/news/135

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thanks for the comments! I've heard it was a bit fast from people, but it's good to hear you liked the speed. I was at Fontana this past weekend and got some shots for it.

Here's a shot of Lovebunny (with the megaphone), Dirtymike (with the moon) and dhmike (with the beer) from the weekend.

Last edited:

schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
Thanks for the comments! I've heard it was a bit fast from people, but it's good to hear you liked the speed. I was at Fontana this past weekend and got some shots for it.

Here's a shot of Lovebunny (with the megaphone), Dirtymike (with the moon) and dhmike (with the beer) from the weekend.

...and me the rider! LAMO
Thanks for the pic:thumb:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:twitch:
1. Awesome photo
2. Awesome crash
3. Check out the Leatt in action
4. Is he ok? Surely this will hurt his pride.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
This was from the shoot this morning in SB... 5150dhbiker

I made a fanpage for Golden State. I've been posting about it and putting up some shots from shoots.
feet still on the flats, maximum blowout from the dome hands tucked protecting the boys! 10+
Pat nice shot plenty of loose on the landing so I assume he was more shaken then anything!

HOW???

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Those are spd's and that's the very top part of tunnel. Neither of us had any idea the dirt got that deep. haha "My racing license says "Pro" but I was riding like a total beginner!" - mike

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I had no idea tunnel had dirt LOL I thought it was 90% SOLID rock, 9% massive rock and 1% dust
That must be the 1% dirt there!

Holy crap it looks like the plane nosing in on conair!!! KABOOOM!!!

Head down? CHECK!
Body straightened out? CHECK!
Arms back grabbing the boys? CHECK!

All right people we are clear for landing!

Hey pat I got your email Casey has the info, Kai has strepthroat with a chest cold right now so I havent been able to do alot of anything the last little bit.
Ill see Casey mon/tue...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Okay thanks. Hope he gets better soon. After I see the samples and decide to go with them, i'd like to get the whole amount of them in the next two weeks if possible.

Last edited:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Nice work man...I think it's time for you to invest in a video camera, or at least a 7d with all those stop-motion sequences! :D