Quantcast

golgi will not attend ridemonkey coversations

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Must be in the air... I know sh!tloads of people going on vacation this week and next week.

This is my first since the honeymoon in October... too bad the Elk river isnt white beaches and penthouses that over look the ocean on Maui, where my last vacation was... We are trading down to mudholes, snakes, low water levels, rafts, and tents. Likely there will be fishing, sweating, stinking, bush pissing, beer drinking, and rock under back sleeping.

EDIT: Holy crap my approval rating is through the roof... WTF happened? It's like I got a pair of CK hubs and posted pics or something.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
golgiaparatus said:
From the 7th to the 11th. Golgi here to fore is going to be there for when on a vacation thus hence forth. Please do not cry for why so because I will be busy floating down the Elk river thus such blah.
Reading that gave me a headache.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
what the heck is a "coversation" ?

sounds like you've got a good time ahead of you.
enjoy.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dhbuilder said:
what the heck is a "coversation" ?

sounds like you've got a good time ahead of you.
enjoy.
It is a thing like this where there is kind of an interview between 2 people... like this one interview between my friend mike and and doug the interviewer.

(Michael): So Doug how long have you been interviewing people?

(Doug): Not long really, or forever, it really depends on what you mean by 'how long have you been' continue, forward, back and then people. You know.

(Michael): Well that sounds interesting. What types of people do you usually interview?

(Doug): Mostly water spirit people, if you want to call them that.

(Michael): I do, thanks.

(Doug): Yeah I really see interviewing as more of a way for me to really explore another side of who I am, but not do it for real... as if I'm pretending to be something I'm not, but I dress up and learn to talk a certain way and then I really convince people I'm like this person I'm pretending to be, and they are entertained or learn a lesson or something like that.

(Michael): Isn't that called acting?

(Doug): Well, you could call it that if you want. I call it Toggle Drafting.

(Michael): I don't think that makes very much sense.

(Doug): I don't think that makes very much sense.

(Michael): Are you copying me?

(Doug): Are you copying me?

(Michael): I don't know what to say.

(Doug): Yes! Then stop saying and start feeling like your saying your feeling. It's only when you stop looking that you loose what you were looking for. But this isn't about that, this is about you. Did you see how angry you became when I was copying you?

(Michael): Yes.

(Doug): Right. Toggle Drafting.

(Michael): Oh I see, you were acting!

(Doug): No, but close. I just said Butt Close. That's funny.

(Michael): I'm confused again.

(Doug): You would be.

(Michael): Your mom would be.

(Doug): You're right. She would be.

(Michael): Ok, we've gone way off track here. Doug, when was the first time you ever said 'I want to be an interviewer'?

(Doug): That's a damn lie, I never said that.

etc etc...

Its like that but different and the same all at once.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will be on the Rogue river from Friday until Sunday unless i get swept out to sea...

Should be a great weekend after the month I just finished.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
the Jan would approve of two things 1) talking in the third person and 2) crushing of the souls.

I however, approve of such a kick ass vacation.

**Edit - damn, must spread**

Robusto

Monkey
golgiaparatus said:
It is a thing like this where there is kind of an interview between 2 people... like this one interview between my friend mike and and doug the interviewer.

(Michael): Ok, we've gone way off track here. Doug, when was the first time you ever said 'I want to be an interviewer'?

(Doug): That's a damn lie, I never said that.

etc etc...

Its like that but different and the same all at once.

So how long did it take to conceive that?

Im heading south next week...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
reflux said:
the Jan would approve of two things 1) talking in the third person and 2) crushing of the souls.

I however, approve of such a kick ass vacation.

**Edit - damn, must spread**
The Jan is being packing 7 pounds of anaconda meat in his bicycle shorts.