Quantcast

Gonna be a big day today...I can tell

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Two weird things happened today just on my drive in:

1) I saw the same van in the exact same place as yesterday, as I merged onto the 15. A POS van with a "God Bless america" sticker on it.....ya don't really see a lot of that around here.... it had "Mizzura" plates...

2) I ejected a CD, but the radio was playing the EXACT same song...at almost the same place in the song...like maybe 1 second off. That weirded me out as I'm looking at the CD in my hand.

Gonna be a big day today......

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
2) I ejected a CD, but the radio was playing the EXACT same song...at almost the same place in the song...like maybe 1 second off. That weirded me out as I'm looking at the CD in my hand.
They play Britney Spears up there to.

Or was it Aaron Neville you were listening to. "We are Little People....."

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
MMike said:
Two weird things happened today just on my drive in:

1) I saw the same van in the exact same place as yesterday, as I merged onto the 15. A POS van with a "God Bless america" sticker on it.....ya don't really see a lot of that around here.... it had "Mizzura" plates...

Gonna be a big day today......
wait ..was yesterday a big day?? becauae things seem to be going the same as yesterday:cool: