Quantcast

$&@gooberday gmt@&$

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sup.

Snowing a little here at the moment. Going to go see Interstellar on Imax today, even though I've already watched it.

If any of you have experience with custom display kiosks or digital information boards, give me a message.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I got Nokians put on the new car just in time today. I then proceeded to take an elective trip out in the snow tonight, ostensibly to drop off recycling and return some socks and shirts to REI. My true purpose was to get out on hopefully deserted roads. Unfortunately, there were a lot of idiots out there, going 30 in the left lane on I-70 with their high beams on.

:facepalm:

I also got reacquainted with range anxiety. Pulled in with 8 miles of range left indicated, the car helpfully advising me to charge immediately. :D

(The RAV4 EV actually has the best range shy of a Model S--112 miles officially on a full charge? I left with a third of a charge, as the LEAF had been charging and it'll trip the garage breaker to have two cars charging at once. Our new house will be specced with at least 60A 240V service to the garage to avoid this annoyance.)