Quantcast

Good day today....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You guys will laugh at me, But I am pretty damn proud right now, I just rolled my 1k mile for the year, and it feels pretty good. For me thats pretty damn good seeing how the first part of my year is taken up by DH, so I am happy right now, Pulled a 44.7 mile ride today, and just to top it off, I got caught in a summer storm. Was kinda nice for a bit, but when it stopped....DAMN, it got miserable!!!!!

Ok, make fun of how its July and I only have 1k!!!!!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Certainly not to one up you, but I kind of had the same king of achievement by breaking 250 miles for the week. I am damn near a roadie. Counting my night rides on the CX bike, I have about 2300 for the year. First time ever. Now that I think of it, I am a roadie. :redface:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Nicely done.

Both my roadie and primary mountain bikes clicked over the 1k mark in the last week or so. Persistent left knee pain has limited me a bit. The 26" mountain bike probably has a few hundred trail miles as well tire & wheel testing.

By the way, only got 960 miles out of the Hutchinson Fusion 2 tubeless tire on the back so I'm hoping the new tubeless options materialize this fall.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Good job. No shame in a 1000 miles. It is a 1000 miles more than 99.9% of Americans will do.
You're telling me, that the 350 lbs woman down the street doesn't ride her bike everyday??? :) Good job on crossing the 1000mi mark

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DirtyMike said:
You guys will laugh at me, But I am pretty damn proud right now, I just rolled my 1k mile for the year, and it feels pretty good. For me thats pretty damn good seeing how the first part of my year is taken up by DH, so I am happy right now, Pulled a 44.7 mile ride today, and just to top it off, I got caught in a summer storm. Was kinda nice for a bit, but when it stopped....DAMN, it got miserable!!!!!
Rock n' roll, d00d.

1k is nothing to sneeze at for sure. Be loud, be proud.

I just topped 1k since May 9th. (I think I'm at ~1700 for the year so far)