Quantcast

Good Deli....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
One of the cool things about living in NY is that we can get good Deli at the Grocery store. Good Kosher Deli is awesome. My friends father died in CT and I watched his Cat and watered his plants and he bought me about $100 of Kickass Deli food. Knish's and a whole Pastrami and 1/3 of a whole Corned Beef. A tiny barrel of Pickles and Mayo Jar full of Soup. Oh my....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am a master at carving meat Paper thin. The Henckels Santoku is such an awesome knife. I get Empire Kosher turkey breasts for like $10 each. I carve them up and get 3 meals out each one. Turkey Tettrazini FTW!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I am a master at carving meat Paper thin. The Henckels Santoku is such an awesome knife. I get Empire Kosher turkey breasts for like $10 each. I carve them up and get 3 meals out each one. Turkey Tettrazini FTW!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
:thumb: Deli & sushi...two things I miss being knocked up. I think my favorite part of good deli is the crunch, kosher dill pickle though. :)
Why can't you eat Deli? Thats just sinfull. Well I don't actually believe that but Grammy did so I'll just go along with it....