Quantcast

good dh pic

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
here is a cool pic i found of my buddy dan cortina racing down in mexico on the new cortina triton..its a cool pic i though id share it even though i stole it from pinkbike

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
That looks fast. That looks really f'ing fast.

I notice you are from SB. How are the trails down there right now? I was just thinking how it has been nearly two years since I last road Tunnel or Jesusita....sad, I used to be on them at least 3-4 times a week.

The Ito

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
ito said:
That looks fast. That looks really f'ing fast.

I notice you are from SB. How are the trails down there right now? I was just thinking how it has been nearly two years since I last road Tunnel or Jesusita....sad, I used to be on them at least 3-4 times a week.

The Ito
The trails are in decent shape. Rain is sounding pretty good right about now.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
im at school in northern cal at the moment but ill be home soon for thanksgiving and xmas and i will be home for good in may!!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Kanter said:
Sweet pic. The manatou looks fully compressed even though its off the ground.

it does..i think its probally in the middle of rebounding, probally just left the ground..i didnt notice till you pointed it out..

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea im gonna try to make it down to one of those next season hopefully..do you know omar???

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
wydopen said:
it does..i think its probally in the middle of rebounding, probally just left the ground..i didnt notice till you pointed it out..
That makes the pic even better. I guess we are the only ones that noticed.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
The shadow is definately the tire. If it was the riders head there would be more shadows in front of it from the handlebars and the tire. Just look where the light is coming from.