Quantcast

~~Good F'in Tuesday~~ (or where the hell is Stosh?)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Thought he wasn't on vacation until friday.

Oh well, good F'in Tuesday. It's F'in hot here today, and it's going to get F'in hotter. I've got a pair of F'in exams today and I've got to study for one more tomorrow.

Can't F'in wait to get out and ride this weekend on my finished NRS. Between a long F'in weekend, Beth's birthday and christening my new toy, it's going to be a good end of the week.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
Thought he wasn't on vacation until friday.

Oh well, good F'in Tuesday. It's F'in hot here today, and it's going to get F'in hotter. I've got a pair of F'in exams today and I've got to study for one more tomorrow.

Can't F'in wait to get out and ride this weekend on my finished NRS. Between a long F'in weekend, Beth's birthday and christening my new toy, it's going to be a good end of the week.
Well...good F'in luck!!!! I know you will do well. I haven't received my grade yet, because i still have some "homework" i haven't handed in yet...BITE ME!!! Anyhow...life home is quite chaotic, but I still managed to have an awesome time last night. :rolleyes: Have the day off today...think i'll clean up in some AC. :love: Car's dead in the water...so won't be going anywhere...except for maybe another bike ride to the beach later on. :love:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
robdamanii said:
Patience, patience...
I have gathered that stosh starts a daily thread telling people hi. I have also gathered that you ask a question each day. Doesn't it seem odd that you would question his punctuality, not having launched your question? :think:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Alfred said:
I have gathered that stosh starts a daily thread telling people hi. I have also gathered that you ask a question each day. Doesn't it seem odd that you would question his punctuality, not having launched your question? :think:
I try to vary it a little bit each day, so everyone has a shot at the answer.

It's coming shortly.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Went for a 20 mile road ride last night. It was slow paced (avg'd around 15mph) so as I could snap some pics for my first ever ride report. Now just gotta wait for the mods to approve it. After that we cruised over to the inlaws for some free grub, and then took the kids to the library (as we do every Monday) for story hour. Got home around 9:30, had a beer, watched some shark week and then off to bed around 11. No idea what's in store for tonight.... :)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good f'ing morning. Got my f'ing lazy butt out of bed early and took the road bike for a spin. Well, apparently people don't tie up their f'ing dogs in the morning and I almost became an f'ing German Shepard's kibbles. :mumble:

What an appropriate story for f'ing Tues! :thumb:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
bluebug32 said:
Good f'ing morning. Got my f'ing lazy butt out of bed early and took the road bike for a spin. Well, apparently people don't tie up their f'ing dogs in the morning and I almost became an f'ing German Shepard's kibbles. :mumble:

What an appropriate story for f'ing Tues! :thumb:
Carry Halt with you. Dog bites are no good.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good F"n morning! It's SO F'N HOT ALREADY!!! I have had 1 out of 3 students come to their lessons today due to the heat. I have 1 more coming and am trying to keep f'n cool while getting some work done.
Anway, I ended up going to a solo MTB ride last night (I usually lead a women's ride at 6pm but no one came :( ). It was a good ride that began with a crash (right at the entrance due to a kamakazi bunny that decided my front wheel looked like a good target) and ended with a beer! I rode for an hour and had a great ride...made it up a climb that I have only made once and managed not to hurt myself (unlike Sq-Earl who crashed and ended up thinking he might stitch up his own knee). Got home...made sure that Sq-Earl didn't do anything stupid (i.e. stitch himself up -- he ended up using a couple of butterflys and it's not really working) and cracked open a beer while the little monkey munched on her lightly toasted bagel. She's loving being able to feed herself little things.

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary so we'll be heading out to dinner (my folks are treating and I have no idea where we're going at this point, but it's free food and I don't have to drive because my sisters are driving so we'll be indulging in a bottle of wine or 2 as well).

That is all.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Tell Sq-earl not to mess his self up too much before this weekend! I'm riding singlespeed. Am I going to die?
LOL! I think he'll be fine :think: You aren't going to die...but hurt, yes! We're planning on hitting Spier Falls so be prepared to respect the mountain ;)

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
good morning...
its 80s day at camp i htink the counselors are having more fun than the kids... but that could be due to the fact all the kids were born in the 90s and 00s. yep theyve never heard of Ac/Dc or new kids on the block... Not to worry were educating them :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Where's your crackberry?
Don't have one, I'm avoiding buying one or requesting my company buy me one at this point. I don't truely "need" one.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
bella said:
good morning...
its 80s day at camp i htink the counselors are having more fun than the kids... but that could be due to the fact all the kids were born in the 90s and 00s. yep theyve never heard of Ac/Dc or new kids on the block... Not to worry were educating them :)
My 7 year old son, Connor, digs AC/DC - especially old schoo Bon Scott Era AC/DC.

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
MMcG said:
My 7 year old son, Connor, digs AC/DC - especially old schoo Bon Scott Era AC/DC.
you are definately a far cooler parent than these kids parents... they were all pretty pissy when they rolled up this morning and we had on our lovely outfits :)