Quantcast

Good for you NY...

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
robdamanii said:
Your Yankees AGAIN CHOKED and were knocked out in the first round.

I HATE THE YANKEES AND I'M GLAD THEY ARE GOING HOME LOSERS. 208 million and you STILL can't buy the title.

:eviltongu
I'm glad it's over. It was occupying the consciousness of too many people who I have to interact with.
Actually, I am begining to think thay baseball as a whole sucks, as do people who get so emotionally invested in watching grown men who they don't know play a game.:rolleyes:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am going to come to your houses and beat the sh*t out of all of you!!!!!!

Please PM me your addresses and when you are available this week.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Urban FR'er 666 said:
Ball sports SUCK all together!!!!! Taking a bat and hitting a ball, takes no guts!!! Ballsports="BALL-LESS POSERS" NO GUTS="NO GLORY" Mountainbiking, takes gut/balls of steel(hence all the bearings[hehe]), and that=GLORY!!!!! "DEATH TO ALL POSERS"!!!

all hail the satanist tough guy. he's an urban freerider, natch.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Urban FR'er 666 said:
Ball sports SUCK all together!!!!! Taking a bat and hitting a ball, takes no guts!!! Ballsports="BALL-LESS POSERS" NO GUTS="NO GLORY" Mountainbiking, takes gut/balls of steel(hence all the bearings[hehe]), and that=GLORY!!!!! "DEATH TO ALL POSERS"!!!
Hmmmmm. So ALL sports need to be EXTREME! that's kind of funny.
I have always been partial to kick ball, but i guess that make me a huge poser because it involves a ball.

interesting.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
amydalayna said:
Hmmmmm. So ALL sports need to be EXTREME! that's kind of funny.
I have always been partial to kick ball, but i guess that make me a huge poser because it involves a ball.

interesting.
You should petition ESPN to place kick-ball in the X-games then you'd be an X-treme athlete

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
It's the American passtime you unpatriotic s.o.b.!! :eviltongu

And what's up with the scary clown avatar?
well, it needs to be changed to something not so B O R I N G !

re:avatar> umm, its Halloween thing, Boo and crap, Yo

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I don't even really follow baseball but I cheer for the Yankees because they seem like the best team around. I don't get why people hate them so much.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
ohio said:
I don't even really follow baseball but I cheer for the Yankees because they seem like the best team around. I don't get why people hate them so much.
everyone has their reasons, but growing up in eastern CT, you are born to love the red sox and hate the yankees. it's just something you are born with.

that, and i hate derek jeter's smug smile.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
amydalayna said:
everyone has their reasons, but growing up in eastern CT, you are born to love the red sox and hate the yankees. it's just something you are born with.

that, and i hate derek jeter's smug smile.
I know where you live!!! I am beating you and Mr. Amydalayna up tonight!!!

What time do you think you will be home?

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
sanjuro said:
I know where you live!!! I am beating you and Mr. Amydalayna up tonight!!!

What time do you think you will be home?
oh. like 6ish. i'll leave the key under the mat for you. don't you remember? i have a guard cat. she's VERY fierce.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
I Are Baboon said:
Cool, you must have had a ride or two at Case Mountain.
I used to ride Case lots and lots. I lived on Main Street. Above that comic book shop.

I really like Case alot. It could be crowded at times, but there were so many different routes. I think the first ride I ever did with Sanjuro was a night ride there... wasn't it?

Is that middle trail still in good shape? The one with the teeter totter and fun little bridges?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
amydalayna said:
I used to ride Case lots and lots. I lived on Main Street. Above that comic book shop.

I really like Case alot. It could be crowded at times, but there were so many different routes. I think the first ride I ever did with Sanjuro was a night ride there... wasn't it?

Is that middle trail still in good shape? The one with the teeter totter and fun little bridges?
I've only started riding there in the last couple of years, so I am not sure exactly what trail you're referring to. I do know that a lot of the man made stuff has gotten beat to check or just plain destroyed. Still lots of natural stuff to play on, which is what I really like about that place. :) Rocks, rocks, and more rocks.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
I Are Baboon said:
I've only started riding there in the last couple of years, so I am not sure exactly what trail you're referring to. I do know that a lot of the man made stuff has gotten beat to check or just plain destroyed. Still lots of natural stuff to play on, which is what I really like about that place. :) Rocks, rocks, and more rocks.
i love the rockiness of case. it's wonderful.

but i wish that people would stop riding AROUND the rocks there and widening the trails. A bit of a bummer.

are you going to do this: http://www.sunshinecycleworks.com/pages/766209/index.htm

I did the CT 50 a couple of years ago and it was so much fun. Went through Case, Meshomasic, Gay City, Greyville....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
amydalayna said:

I just bought my Norco Torrent, and I think it was the first ride ever. I also wore hiking boots since it was the first time I ever rode with platforms. It was miserable!!!