Quantcast

~~Good Friday Afternoon!!~~

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
we shoot 4 on each stud.

We too use treated sill plates off the foundation.

You use sill seal too right?

Oh hell yeah! Gotta have that. Not to mention that the exterior sill plate has to be bolted to the slab every 4' according to the IRC.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Oh hell yeah! Gotta have that. Not to mention that the exterior sill plate has to be bolted to the slab every 4' according to the IRC.
WE use straps instead of bolts usually around here. Bolts are better but straps are quicker.

J

JRB

N8 said:
The only thing my framers use a hammer for is to pry things apart... they never drive any nails with one... it all air guns.

:p
Now that is funny. hahahahahahahaha

You home builder's humor is out of this world. I'm crying I am laughing so hard. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
The only thing my framers use a hammer for is to pry things apart... they never drive any nails with one... it all air guns.

OH ok thats what I thought I just wasn't sure.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Now that is funny. hahahahahahahaha

You home builder's humor is out of this world. I'm crying I am laughing so hard. :rolleyes:

You are just mad cuz you haven't entered to win the HGTV DreamHome located in Tyler, TX ain't ya?

Plush house on the lake next to good MTB'ing.... :heart:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
N8 said:
You are just mad cuz you haven't entered to win the HGTV DreamHome located in Tyler, TX ain't ya?

Plush house on the lake next to good MTB'ing.... :heart:

I'm here to tell everyone that it *CANNOT* be a "dream home" if it is located in Texas. Period. Case fukkin' closed bishes. :dancing:

-S.S.-

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
I'm here to tell everyone that it *CANNOT* be a "dream home" if it is located in Texas. Period. Case fukkin' closed bishes. :dancing:

-S.S.-

Can you say NO STATE INCOME TAX...????

J

JRB

Julie signed us up. I don't need it, but it would be sweet to ride from home on those trails.

J

JRB

N8 said:
If I won, I'd sell that sucker and move to Taos, NM with the cash...

No way in hell I'd ever live in Tex-ass...

:devil:
Yeah - it's much worse than Louisiana. :think: