Quantcast

Good Friday Morning Monkeys!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Cooter Brown said:
actually I was jealous about boarding in Tahoe, but definitley now about the jello shots.

we just got back from a small resort near Taos a couple weeks ago, and damn! I didn't want to leave to come back to oklafreakinghoma. The night before we left, they got 9" of fresh pow, and I was pist that I didn't get to catch the first lift up and hit that :(

I can't wait to go back

Oh, well...I guess it's not that big a deal to me to go snowboarding since I go every weekend...hehehe...jk...I'm VERY stoked about the snowboarding cuz it's been snowin all week in Tahoe...going to Sierra at Tahoe www.sierraattahoe.com tomorrow and probably Kirkwood www.kirkwood.com on Sunday! AND we've got all those Jello shots!

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Not much on tap for this weekend. Tonight I am going to see some stand up. I know Greg Geraldo is one of the guys (seen him on Tough Crowd and he has his own Comedy Central Presents thing), I forget the other's name but I do know he played the really White Guy on the All-Black Real World on Chappelle's Show. Then go seem my buddy play some mad buttrock guitar for his crappy band.

Sat and Sunday is likely all about the studying. Greek, some GIS work.....excitement.....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
good morning y'all. Drinking Guinness and eating fish and chips tonight at the local pub

Since it's raining here I'll have to ride urban and the trainer this weekend.

Thank God it's the weekend. I am sick or work. :blah:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Ciaran said:
good morning y'all. Drinking Guinness and eating fish and chips tonight at the local pub

Since it's raining here I'll have to ride urban and the trainer this weekend.

Thank God it's the weekend. I am sick or work. :blah:

Tonight is the Great Guinness Toast! Slainte!! :dancing:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
splat said:
<snip> On another note, I put my self in difavor with my Mother in law ( again!!1) , but at least my WIfe was on my side for this one. My Mother in law called up Yesterday and told us to mark our calanders for the Last weekend in June that they were going to be having there 50th Anniversy Party , That is the same weekend as Dalton, Wife told told sorry we already have plans for that weekend and we have even put $$$$ down , and she is now mad at us.
Sometimes it's a blessing to be 1200 miles from inlaws......... :D

-S.S.-

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
narlus said:
i might be in the distinct minority in that i like hanging out w/ my in-laws.
We hang out with my wife's parent at least once a week. I'd rather chill with them than my parents for sure!! :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
i might be in the distinct minority in that i like hanging out w/ my in-laws.
I can take hanging out with my in-laws for equally as long as I can take hanging out with my parents/family.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Yep. It was my first Mtn. bike...in '91. 14" steel frame in prestine condition. Should work well for her.
How much do you want for the Picnic baskets?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Yep. It was my first Mtn. bike...in '91. 14" steel frame in prestine condition. Should work well for her.
14" frame - your wife must be very petite!

I'm eyeing Stosh's GF's old Hahanna frame for my son Liam. :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
If my wife turns her back, they'll be up on eBay shortly! (along with anything else in this house that is collecting dust!) :devil:
ACtually come to think of it I have a Picnic basket at home that needs to get tossed. My silly uncle gave it to us.