Quantcast

!!Good Friday Morning Monkeys!!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning Mark.

Right now a bit dreary out, still pondering about riding the road bike, but last time I rode it on wet pavement I kind of had the front wash out and went down on my left arm, which still is quite correct, doesn't hurt when riding, but have to be carfule when picking things up. So now debating between road and taking the Kona out.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think that I'm going crazy. Its either that or I got moderated but I think that I'm going crazy.
You're going crazy.

Morning Mark.

Right now a bit dreary out, still pondering about riding the road bike, but last time I rode it on wet pavement I kind of had the front wash out and went down on my left arm, which still is quite correct, doesn't hurt when riding, but have to be carfule when picking things up. So now debating between road and taking the Kona out.
I think that's your longest post ever in a GMT.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
PICS?
Congrats man!
It's a buyers market up here!
Hey thanks!! It's a buyers market down here, but more often than not, you have to remind the real estate agent of that.

I'll have some pics posted up this evening, so ya'll can check it out on Ridemonkey: The Weekend Edition.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey thanks!! It's a buyers market down here, but more often than not, you have to remind the real estate agent of that.

I'll have some pics posted up this evening, so ya'll can check it out on Ridemonkey: The Weekend Edition.

Awesome I can't wait to see it!
How's the wife doing?

Aubrey had some pretty serious morning sickness the week before Thanksgiving.

F'ing real estate agents! I'm GLAD we're not using one.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Awesome I can't wait to see it!
How's the wife doing?
Doing great! Thanks for asking! She's as big as a house. We have "birth class" this weekend, so I'm sure that will be interesting to say the least.

Aubrey had some pretty serious morning sickness the week before Thanksgiving.
Dang....that sucks. Justine has been really lucky and hasn't had any sickness during her pregnancy. She's such a trooper, and taking the whole thing in stride. How do they do that? Women are tough......

F'ing real estate agents! I'm GLAD we're not using one.
No kidding, man. I'm like "How in the hell do I even know he actually related my offer to the seller and is just making up their "counter offer" to inflate his commission?" I wanted to do an end-around on him and just go to the seller with our offer, but they're in it together I think, so that wouldn't work. I did, however talk to the owner and found out what they had in it renovation-wise and checked the GIS tax maps for what they bought it for. That helped me figure out a good starting price.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
G'mornin' Mark. We got somewhere around 10-14" of snow last night, which is pretty rare for Mid-Missouri. Saw a guy trying to dig out his car with a rubbermaid storage bin and another guy trying to get his car out with a dust pan. Even saw a couple people riding bikes in the snow. I think I'm gonna take off early today so I can take Sarah sledding. Should be fun.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
G'mornin' Mark. We got somewhere around 10-14" of snow last night, which is pretty rare for Mid-Missouri. Saw a guy trying to dig out his car with a rubbermaid storage bin and another guy trying to get his car out with a dust pan. Even saw a couple people riding bikes in the snow. I think I'm gonna take off early today so I can take Sarah sledding. Should be fun.
We got 18" or 19" over in Columbia. I busted out the snowsand walked into work this morning. There is no around at the University, but the Museum of Anthropology is OPEN :biggrin: .

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop

Cool. Congrats.
I thought of you a couple of days ago. We just closed on our old house which was scary as hell considering we have been in our new house for over 3 months. Anyway, the house we closed on was identical to the house you posted a while back with the wrap around porch. It was cool. We wanted so bad to get rid of it, but then the day of the closing came, and my wife cried and cried because it was our first house.:)
I had tears of joy though because two mortgages = teh suck.
Good luck with it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! Very productive day thus far! Lots of good lessons & a relatively good band rehearsal. Now I am sneaking out to get some errands run and hoping to get some rest. Day 4 of this cold and I am loosing!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Doing great! Thanks for asking! She's as big as a house. We have "birth class" this weekend, so I'm sure that will be interesting to say the least.

Dang....that sucks. Justine has been really lucky and hasn't had any sickness during her pregnancy. She's such a trooper, and taking the whole thing in stride. How do they do that? Women are tough......
Birthing class....we went, didn't learn much but I would definitely recommend going because it really puts thinsg into perspective and could be valuable (I had already read TONS so nothing was new but it was nice to meet others going through the same thing).

I was blessed with no sickness whatsoever during my pregnancy and managed to gain minimal weight while staying active. I do remember what it was like those last few weeks when I felt like I was the size of a house and was doing everything possible to make that baby come out (I was a week late). Just keep telling Justyne & Aubrey how beautiful and wonderful they are...you know, it's the little things that make us happy :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Holy fawk, I'm finally back... apparently my video card/drive decided to cause my computer to crash every 10min..
Awesome...!